- 𝟺𝟿 -

Beginne am Anfang

"Now, In my first pocket of my bag, all my notes on the league are there. I know them by heart so use them, it will also say who would do best against each one of them." Izuku explained and suddenly felt a sharp pain travel his body making him hiss in pain. "He's here." Izuku announced as he jumped back and used float to take altitude.

Sadly, Shigaraki was indeed not alone. With him were Mr. Compass, Dabi, Spinner and Kurogiri.

"Toga and Twice are the only ones left out there." He muttered to himself, only having Dabi who wasn't apart of his initial plan but he modified it for the best outcome.

"The heroes left a kid on their own? They're getting more fucked up by the day." Dabi laughs as he surrounded them with blue flames. "Pathetic." He smirked as he looked at Izuku dead in the eye.

"Anywayssss~" Mr. Compress threw something, catching it between his index and middle finger. "We now have the upper hand." He smirked showing off his marble. "Now, you'll do exactly as we ask or your little boyfriend will take the shot." The man said with pure mischief in his voice.

His quirk allowed him to compress people in a marble that could easily be transported.

Izuku clenched his fists and teeth as he looked at the ground.
"Coward." He spat at them as green lightning surrounded him. "ALL OF YOU ARE COWARDS!" He yelled as he jumped forward landing a kick on the same man.

Izuku was first to hit and he repetitively dodged their attacks. His main goal being to get Bakugo back. For all he knew, Bakugo wasn't even there. But he also wasn't second guessing it considering that it actually looked like it was holding someone inside of it.

"Come on brother, give up already." The blue haired vilain grinned under the hand covering his face. "Make it less hard for all of us." He added but something was making Izuku become paranoid. That wasn't the same voice of the man he once met. It was deeper, darker and..

"What did you do to him!?!" Izuku questioned through his teeth as he looked at the man that was the living copy of his so called step brother.

"Izuku, Izuku, Izuku.. You know, we gave you your chance." He said mischievously. "You should be grateful of your father and yet.. here we are one against the other." He grinned, sending shivers through Izuku's body.

"No.. YOU MONSTER!!!" He shouted as he jumped and used One For All in his leg to kick him.

It wasn't a copy, this was the living form of Shigaraki but, it wasn't his soul anymore, it was the one of a man who should be dead.

"LET THEM GO!" He yelled, black whip coming out of his body, attacking his surrounding adversaries without him knowing.

All For One was controlling Tomura Shigaraki's body.

He could feel the pain, emotionally of the corrupted person in front of him and it was overwhelming.

By triggering his attack, the compressed version of Bakugo had been dropped and standing behind was the usually loud blond who was now silent as he tried to find his best option so he could help or at least, not get in the way.

"Stop hurting people." Izuku yelled as he flew back after a powerful hit. "Especially not when they're on your side." He stated firmly.

"One For All.. 30%" Izuku whispered before aiming higher then the target, missing by a lot.

"Can't even aim!? What type of hero is that!? You're supposed to defeat me!!?" He laughed maniacally as he watched the viridian teen who was panting loudly.

Izuku smirked. Looking at him about to get buried under a ton of gravel and dirt.

The rest of the league present, had lost consciousness at the exception of Dabi, who was still standing.

"It's my time to flee~" Dabi grinned as he jumped off the edge with elegance. "This isn't over Izuku Midoriya. You know it." He announced with pride.

A loud shaking was felt, suddenly a something similar to black whip came out of the rocks, Izuku didn't get time to react, the quirk was inches away from hitting him when he was pushed out of the way.

Everything was in slow motion, from the beating of their hearts, to the last words spoken by the blond.
To the limp body falling from the edge of the cliff.

Izuku looked at him, worry covering his face but he ran as fast as he could, catching him in his fall holding to the blond tightly against his chest.

"Hey Kacchan! Wake up, this isn't funny. I get it, open your eyes." Izuku cried pleadingly as he shook him, but nothing was happening. "Kacchan.. I love you so please.. Open your eyes." He pleaded once again as he cupped his cheeks who were getting cold.

Izuku held up his flare gun, shooting the emergency flare out of his pocket, firing it without a second thought.

White Flare : Immediate help needed.

"Come on.. Kacchan.. I need you. i won't be mad I swear, open your eyes." He shouted looking at his bleeding wound. He took his own t-shirt that he had under his p.e. uniform to help stop the bleeding.

Thankfully, Izuku could still feel a heartbeat, it was slow but there. "Kacchan.. Why didn't you listen.. I need you alive.. Kacchan." He sobbed passing his hand through his blond hair.

Izuku looked at the man who was simply laughing. Laughing like a mad Man, he had lost it.

"I'll kill you.." Izuku growled, his hair covering his eyes as he looked at the man.

"Beat his ass Izuku. I love you.." Were the last words Izuku heard from the blond before he fell unconscious.

He slowly put Katsuki down, careful to not hurt him more. "Not today Izuku, I have better plans to attend to now~" He laughed evaporating in thin air.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Izuku shouted as he ran to where All For One/ Shigaraki was standing seconds before.

"I won't let anyone else be hurt by you."