"I won't let you go if you don't give your phone number," said Phai.

Peat wants to scream with phai's stubbornness but peat doesn't want to make a fuss, especially in other people's places. Peat sighed.

"Okay... I'll give you my cellphone number... but... let go of my hand," said Peat resignedly. Phai was immediately happy to hear that and Peat couldn't help but give his cellphone number.

"Don't call me or contact me if you don't have anything to do or important business with me ..." Peat said curtly, Phai just nodded happily to get Peat's cellphone number. Phai suddenly pulled Peat's hand and kissed Peat's cheek.

"thank you... this really means a lot to me" phai said happily, as he left. Peat, who was shocked, wanted to curse at Phai who had kissed him on the cheek, but Phai suddenly disappeared somewhere and Peat could only curse Phai in his heart. Peat was still cursing phai in his heart before he decided to leave, unknowingly someone had seen everything.
.
.
Phayu was quite surprised when he saw Noeul in front of him. Phayu wanted to back off but it was too late when Noeul already made eye contact with him. Noeul ran towards Phayu happily, because he had not seen Phayu for several days.

"Phi phayu ... finally I can meet you ... Where have you been phi? .. I tried to call you but I can't reach your cellphone number," said Noeul who kept on babbling without caring whether Phayu had answered it or not.

"That's because..." Phayu stopped his sentence, Phayu couldn't say to Noeul if he was punished for his actions on Rain 5 years ago. He doesn't want to bring up everything in front of Noeul because Phayu doesn't want Noeul to remember everything.

"Because of what phi?" Noeul asked curiously.

"Yeah.. because I did something wrong to them, so my parents are angry with me," said Phayu lying. Noeul didn't ask any further and just nodded.

"Phi Phayu's mistake was very big, right ? so that Phi Phayu's parents were furious and punished Phi Phayu?" asked Noeul again. Phayu only smiled weakly at Noeul while stroking Noeul's head.

"um....a big mistake that I can't fix" phayu said weakly.

"oooo... then what if I want to contact phi phayu ? ... phi phayu still owes me lunch "said noeul. Phayu actually doesn't want to be close to noeul for the time being because his parents are still monitoring him. He doesn't want his sentence to increase. But seeing Noeul's pitiful gaze makes phayu not have the heart. Phayu finally took a piece of paper and wrote down some numbers.

"This is my backup number, if you need anything you can contact me here. But sorry... maybe for a while I can't meet me, my parents are really watching me closely so I might not be able to meet you for a while" said phayu

"So... I can't meet Phi Phayu for awhile ?" Noeul said weakly. Phayu only smiled weakly.

"um... maybe for a while we can't meet first. My parents are very strict." phayu said.

"then what if I want to meet phi phayu" said noeul spoiled, phayu bit his lower lip. He really doesn't want to get close to Noeul for now but Noeul's pitiful gaze really overpowers his common sense.

"...."

"phi phayu ~~ " called noeul again. Phayu sighed, he gave up with noeul's spoiled voice.

"if you need me and want to meet me, you can call me here and as much as possible I will go to meet you" phayu said.

" really ?? is it true that if I need help phi phayu ... phi phayu will help me ?" asked noeul, phayu nodded. Noeul held out his pinky finger.

"then phi phayu must promise me... whatever happens if I need help phi phayu, phi phayu must come soon? .. ok ???" he said. Phayu hesitates a bit because phayu isn't sure he can keep his promise with the situation now but again... phayu loses to Noeul's pitiful stare. Finally phayu wrapped his pinkie with noeul's pinkie.

"Yes... I promise" Phayu said. Noeul just smiled at phayu.

"Phi Phayu must not break the promise that Phi Phayu made himself," said Noeul. Phayu nodded again. Phayu looked at his watch and his eyes widened when he saw that it was already 4pm. Phayu has to hurry because Phayu's exit time is almost over. Phayu has to return home before 5 pm if Phayu does not return home on time his parents will be very angry with him because Phayu is still in his punisment.

"Sorry noeul... I have to hurry, I have business to finish right away" Phayu said before leaving Noeul.

" phi phayu ... I will contact you .... don't forget your promise " shouted noeul, phayu just raised his hand and made an ok sign with his hand. Noel smiled.

"Yes... you can't break your promise.. phi phayu" said noeul while touching the paper with Phayu's cellphone number written on it with his lips.