**************

At night, Abhimaan entered his room while looking at phone. As soon as he entered he lost his balance but somehow managed himself from falling. He looked at the things which came under his lag and it was a small toy car. He took that in his hands with frown,

" This toy car, ohh it must be Chutku. What is he doing here today? And where is he?" He looked around the room for Advika's and his chutku. But found none. But also got horrified with the View of his room. Toys are everywhere in the room. Bedsheet having a crise like someone has jumped on it. Now he is sure that his chutku is here.

Shaking his head at this he decides to get fresh first. He went inside his bathroom. But got shocked as soon as he opened the cabinet. There was shampoo for the baby, baby bath gal, and some other things which are used for the baby. He got confused and said,

" Is that Chutku going to shift permanently in my room or what? No no I can't let that happen. How will I spend my time with my baby if he will be here? I have to send him back. "

He didn't even get changed and went out of the bathroom. And started Searching for them. And started calling,

"Advika, Advika"

" Here Maan in balcony"

He went to the balcony. And didn't paid attention to anything else and started speaking,

" What is all This? Why is our room so mashed up with toys and other things? Also what is that baby product doing in our cabinets? Don't tell me that Chutku is shifting permanently here. Look if you want he can stay for one or two ....."

Before he could continue, Advika kissed him. Once they broke kissed he Asked,

" What was that?"
" Aree you are speaking non stop so just to make you quiet. Now listen, yes our room is messed up and there will be baby products in our bathroom and you can't do anything about that as this is how our room will be after a few months."

He didn't get what she was trying to say so she shook her head and shifted from her place and Abhimaan saw the cradle. He went towards there and there was placed a big soft toy of a boy who was wearing a cap and it was not placed on it.

" I am coming soon Papa"

He looked note and also there was one photo frame where he and Advika was there with little empty space between them and there was written

" This place is going to fill up soon."

He read both the notes twice just then he felt Advika back hugged him. He turn around and suddenly picked Advika and started spinning her.

Their laughter can be heard in every corner of the room. After sometime she felt a little dizzy so told him to stop.

" Sorry sorry I didn't realize I should call the doctor?"

" No no I am fine"

He set on his knees and spoke to Advika's stomach,

" Hey baby, are you ok? Don't worry, ok. I am your papa and I won't let anyone hurt you."

Saying he kissed her there.

*************

Advika is six months pregnant now. With every passing month her craving for junk food is increasing. Now she also wants to eat the Noodles. Also Abhimaan always stops her saying that it is not good for her health. Now both if them are fighting, holding one one end of plate and trying to take whole plate towards themselves. And everyone in the family was looking at two child who were going to have a child of their home.