"i know you can beat them up, but it's too dangerous."

nami replied with a groan, understanding what the girl said surprisingly.

"wait, that reminds me... why didn't you just use your ability on him?"

"...oh, i forgot i had that."

[name] blinked a few times, and nami had to resist the urge to facepalm.

"make sure to not forget about your powers in the most crucial moments next time, okay?"

"can't promise anything, hehe."

the two heard a lot of loud crashes and shouts all the way to the other side of the town near the plaza, and nami already knows it has something to do with her crew mates.

"should we catch-up to them? pretty sure luffy will be in trouble if he encountered that smoke dude..."

[name] asked the tangerine girl who looked around cautiously, holding her gloved hand firmly so she wouldn't sneak away like earlier.

"no, that's a bad idea... and smoke dude? who the heck is that?"

"there's this marine guy who smokes a lot... i bet he got some crazy powers too, cuz' i feel like i saw him somewhere before..."

[name] scratched the back of her head, trying her best to recall where she could have possibly seen that grey haired man.

"we should be cautious of him then. i heard from townsfolk that there's a marine captain with a devil fruit here."

this caught [name]'s interest, her gaze turning sharp as a thoughtful expression crossed her features.

"a devil fruit user too..."

after walking around for awhile, the two had come across another crowd of people that seemed to gossip around something about a "duel".

nami lifted [name] to sit on her shoulder so she could see what it is, and the girl grinned when she saw a familiar curly haired boy who looked like he was about to shit himself.

"hey, it's usopp! nami, usopp's about to face some cowboy guy with a gun!"

"what?! usopp's gonna face who?!"

the tangerine haired girl quickly rushed past people to see what was happening with her own eyes, and sure enough usopp was there, slowly walking ahead while shaking like a leaf, a gun in his hand.

"oi usopp! what the hell are you doing?!"

"nami! [name]! save me...!"

the boy whimpered, wobbling on his step but he didn't have enough time to whine about his predicament, as a little girl who literally looks like a russian porcelain doll began counting down.

"usopp, you better not lose! or else i'll beat you up."

[name] shouted, earning weird stares from strangers who are probably wondering why this child is threatening to beat up a teenage boy.

in the end, usopp lost and was fortunate enough to only get his gun shot away.

"f-f-forgive me! i swear to never cross your path again, please spare me!"