logue town

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"my ride or die."

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

disclaimer: this is not proofread, i'll edit my typos/grammatical mistakes once i have the motivation to do so :p

"man, i sure am gonna miss apis a lot."

"last time i remember, you were fighting the kid the whole time."

"i was? i don't remember."

nami wasn't sure if [name] was messing around or she genuinely forgot how apis and her were barking at each other 24/7. maybe it was the latter... no, it definitely is.

nami has learnt to accept how genuinely forgetful the girl is at this point, and it's all because [name] had forgotten where she hid some of nami's loot.

of course she raged about it for a while, but when she eventually found it, she easily forgave the forgetful girl who till this day, still can't remember where and how the loot ended up where it is.

still, nami can't help but feel bothered.

"you remember the good stuff and forget the bad stuff, huh."

"isn't that how most people work? but then again, there are also people who forget the good things and only remember the bad things."

the sudden switch of tone left namin worried, the corner of her lips quirking down but before she could address her words, [name] had already changed the topic.

"i should probably get the water filter running. i wanna take a bath later."

[name] pushed herself off of the wall she was leaning against and waved lightly as she retreated into the lower cabin, with nami watching her with a small frown on her face.

"that girl... she never fails to leave me wondering."

and just like she said, she had finished the job in a blink of an eye. if there's anything [name] can't laze around with, it's her hygiene.

when she finished, she heard sanji's voice announcing that he'd be making breakfast, and she ran out in excitement.

the morning air blew against [name]'s hair as she ran around the ship, her grin widening when she heard a pair of footsteps also padding against the wooden floorboards at the same speed as her.

"tag!"

just as she had expected, luffy popped out of nowhere and had half tackled her to the ground, springing up and bouncing around with his rubber body before running away again.

"hey, get back here you monkey!"

the girl laughed, chasing after the strawboy who had made his way to hide behind zoro who's currently busy with arranging the tools in a wooden box.