god complex

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"a world without a god...
what a joke."

☂︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"luffy.... luffyyyy, it's so cramped here. so stop moving around!"

groaning in annoyance, a girl with (h/c) hair pushed her friend's face away from her own while trying to wiggle out of the hold his rubber limbs had on her body but the lack of space prevented her from doing so.

the snoozing boy merely snored in response, a snot bubble appearing on his nose as he grumbled about meat in his sleep.

it had been hours- no, maybe a day? they couldn't remember at all when they got stuck in this barrel and left to drift in the sea. the girl is quite grateful that the sea water wasn't infiltrating inside to drown them.

'wait, aren't we too heavy? what if we sink? oh no, if we die... i won't be able to listen to her songs!'

"oi luffy, wake up! i don't wanna die! wake uppp!"

"urk-!!"

upon smacking the boy straight to the face, he woke up and looked around frantically, only to find that he couldn't move much.

"ahh?! where are we? where are we?! why am i stuck?!"

"shhh! you're too loud!"

the two bickered like children, pushing each other away as if they had the space for it to begin with.

"i'm hungry... i want meat!"

luffy suddenly deflated, going limp as he lied his head down on the girl's chest who just huffed and closed her eyes.

"when we get out of here by some miracle, you'll be the one to look for our food."

"why meee? you have to look for some too if we're gonna eat together!"

whined the boy but only received a smug look from the girl, a deadpan on her face as she practically radiated an aura that screams superiority.

"because i will be your god someday."

and yet luffy remain unfazed, looking at the girl with a grin and snickering at her.

"shishishi, you always say that [name]! it's funny."

"... because you are my friend, i will forgive you for your rudeness. nevertheless, i won't be as kind as i am once i become god!"

[name] scoffed, raising her chin with a bit of difficulty from the tight space which earned another amused snickering from luffy.

"huh...? i hear voices outside... what do you think it is, luffy?"

"hmm, dunno! but it sounds pretty lively, i wanna see it!"