𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 (𝐈𝐈)

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-500 votes special chapters for you lovely readers! thank you for supporting this book!

this is for the 500 votes special, yes, but i guess this is also for 600 votes special because before i could even publish this ppl are finding and voting for chapters in this book so fast 😭

-this will be following the highschool/modern au i made from the first special chapter, keep that in mind!

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ah yes, school festivals.

who doesn't love school festivals? even introverts could find something they'd enjoy in such an event.

it is one of the most memorable moments in school after all.

all blue academy held very grand and one might even say, expensive events that are funded by both the students and the faculty of the prestigious school. well, there is a reason why most of the young well known influential personas attend this school.

while it is a powerhouse, all blue academy is surprisingly not a private school, but it is quite known for its strict, authentic and proper rules and regulations to keep the students of said academy behaved.

but of course, even the faculty has troubles with students.

enough of that talk though. right now, school festival is nearing and if all blue academy is known for anything other than being a powerhouse, it's the big festive school events the academy throws once a year, six months before the graduation of the third year student.

for the past two years, the academy had their very own leading star, their pride as they like to call it.

uta had every characteristics of an amazing performer that you could imagine.

she's absolutely talented when it comes to singing and dancing- her voice is out of this world for god's sake. she's charismatic, and overall just very likable, especially with her very expressive and catchy songs.

one would wonder how a pop star like her manages to keep a simple life in all blue academy, but really, everyone in this school is strange so that's the least of your worries.

this coming festival was supposed to be led by her club which is more of a band and the drama club, but there's just one tiny problem, one that involves the said pop star and the drama club...

a problem that was somehow passed down to a person who has even more problems to worry about.

"so, one question... why me?"

receiving sheepish smiles from the group that surrounded her, [name] scratched the back of her head, looking like a lost child that somehow got caught up in something she doesn't even know a thing or two about.