marry me?

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

chaos and peace, she can be both. but do not anger her, for that might cause destruction that cannot be fixed.

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"it's them.."

"just who are they...?"

the doubts and suspicion of the villagers lingered in the air as they watched the five slowly approached them, not sure what to say.

luffy, zoro, usopp, sanji and [name] all walked alongside each other, their faces blank but their eyes all shared a similar glint to them— determination.

ignoring the stares that the villagers gave her, [name] tugged the collar of her shirt up to hide the lower half of her face, uncomfortable with how they immediately eyed the marks on the side of her lips.

nojiko knew there was something up when the girl said something with so much certainty, but she will admit that she didn't really believe her.

yet there was still this itching feeling inside of her, telling her to believe in them, just like she believed in nami.

"if they can't handle them, then there's no hope not only for this island, but for the entire whole of east blue!"

yosaku answered for them as he and jhonny stood to the side to let luffy and the crew walk up to the gate, while the villagers watched them curiously.

"the faces of these five people who are here to change destiny... burn their images on your head!"

when the five finally got a little closer, luffy finally spoke.

"move aside."

he said curtly, and the villagers did as told and let them pass by them.

once they reached the gate, instead of opening it like any other sane person did, luffy reeled his fist back and let it stretch before punching the gates off of the wall.

[name]'s eyes darkened at the sight of the fishmen inside, especially when she made eye contact with someone sitting on a throne of sorts, which she could only assume is arlong.

"fishmen are friends!"

pushing the thought away, she placed her emotions and empathy elsewhere to not let her decision and morals get swayed.

'friends, huh.... we could be friends, but these ones look like they're not here to make friends.'

nami was hurt by these fishmen in multiple ways for eight years now, and not only her, the villagers too.

and bellmere, her mother...

yeah, there's no such thing as morals when it comes to hurting her nakamas. not anymore.