praise me!

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the first divine guardian. the son of the earth.

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"if we keep going this way, we should see the navy base island soon!"

"good, because i'm looking forward to meeting this new follower of mine! haha!"

" wow, koby! you're amazing!"

luffy raised his arms in the air, letting the fresh breeze softly brush past him, and koby grinned from where he sat.

"the weather sure is nice. i wanna eat something other than apples."

"i have grapes here, [name]-san! if you want meat, there's also a few left."

"give me all!"

"hey! save some for me!"

their little trip to this nearby navy base island hadn't been peaceful in the slightest, and by now koby is fully aware that it will never be peaceful as long as these two are together.

luffy is childish, but so is [name]. he was grateful that she was a little more mature than the raven haired teen.

but in terms of pride and boastfulness, oh boy.

news flash, [name] is the most smug and braggy girl you can ever meet. koby prefers to stay on her good side.

when she's not boasting about her power and greatness, she's mostly calm and composed.

and by calm and composed, he meant blunt and straightforward.

"koby, stop being a wimp. were you born like this?"

"b-but [name]-san, there's a sea king roaming around us!! i can't possibly reach for it now, it'll eat me!"

"then i'll throw you in and quickly pull you back up. luffy and i can't touch the water, we'll drown."

"ahhh! the meat! the sea king is gonna eat it! quick koby, go get it! that meat is mine!"

koby shrieked as [name] urged him to dive in the water as their boat rocked back and forth from the waves that something below them was causing.

"[name]-san!! i don't know how to fight like you guys, please!!"

the girl blinked in surprise when koby clung to her torso like a monkey, not willing to let go at all.

"hmm, if my precious follower is too scared to go, then i shall do something."

craning her neck to look up and hearing the satisfying pop, [name] sighed and coughed, pulling her scarf down.

koby stared at the tattoos on both the corners of her lips that stretches to her cheeks, his curiosity piqued as he finally caught sight of her lower face up close.