𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 (𝐈)

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

published: (08/04/23)
edited: _________

a special chapter to thank everyone who's reading this book because i didn't expect it to get any attention at all!<3

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━

"i'm so thirsty..."

"then drink water."

"me too, i'm thirsty too... *cough* booze *cough*-"

"no booze for you!"

nami barked as she hit [name] and luffy over the head with her paper fan, glaring at the two who plopped down lazily on the grassy field, both dropping down like dead flies.

"geez, how can you even drink booze at your age?! and i'm talking about you too, zoro!"

the tangerine haired girl jabbed her finger to the greenette who lied on his back on the grass with his eyes peacefully closed despite all the yelling.

"you two are aware that you can get in trouble for underage drinking, right? if i tell mr. garp about this then-"

"nooooo! please don't tell him nami!"

[name] wiggled her way like a caterpillar towards the girl, hands clutching onto her front shirt as she cried crocodile tears.

"it was only one time..."

"ugh, fine. just don't crumple up my uniform."

"thanks nami, hehe."

[name] smiled sweetly before setting her head on the girl's lap, much to nami's embarrassment.

"anyways, have you guys met that new blonde kid? isn't he a foreigner?"

"who?"

the three looked towards zoro curiously, anticipating his next words.

"oh, you mean that sanji guy from earlier?"

nami tilted her head, and zoro nodded in confirmation.

"yeah, the weird eyebrows guy."

"what about him?"

"uh... we had a new student?"

[name] was lightly bonked on the head by nami as she deadpanned at the girl's obliviousness.

"did you forget again? there was this new transferee earlier, and his name was sanji. he even tried to propose to you- like what type of highschooler does that?"