‼️disclaimer‼️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☂︎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

hi and welcome to my first one piece various x reader book!

before you proceed to read the rest of the book, please read the disclaimers and very few rules that i'll be leaving below!

as the author of this book, i would love to keep a safe and non-toxic environment for any kind of readers that are interested in reading this work of mine.

i will also try my best to be as open as possible in this book! there will be no such thing as particular beauty standards, but the reader will be written more on the masculine side in this fan fiction!

more explanation on that will be in the disclaimers, so let us proceed shall we? :)

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━

📍disclaimer:

1. first and foremost, this is a crossover fan fiction between three animes- one piece, jujutsu kaisen and attack on titan.

i will not specify anything to not spoil the story but the mc of this story will have heavy inspiration from toge inumaki and a character from aot!

2. one piece, jujutsu kaisen or attack on titan does not belong to me! all credits belong to the creators of the mangas/animes series!

©eiichiro oda
©gege akutami
©hajime isayama

3. this book may contain spoilers from all three series i mentioned so if you don't want to be spoiled, then please watch them first before continuing this.

4. this book is not professionally written. there are many grammatical mistakes, so constructive criticism will be appreciated! i'm only doing this for fun, so please don't take anything too seriously!

5. this story is very self-indulgent so if it's a major turn off for you then please click off the book immediately because there is a lot of moments that is dedicated for the reader/mc only.

6. this story may contain sensitive topics that some readers may find uncomfortable so if you're easily affected by that, then please read at your own discretion.

7. updates may be slow but most chapters are very long!

8. this will contain altered scenes that are not accurate to the original series but will still follow the main story line so please keep that in mind!