not a good look

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"pretend?"

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

everyone praised their great saviour, god herself.

the great founder of the eldian people, ymir fritz had long since blessed her whole bloodline with the power that no normal being could ever have, creating a whole new race that no sane person would have believed to exist.

but was it really a blessing? is it really such a good thing to have?

is really such a good thing for an innocent child who knows nothing about the world to be given the title of god?

what would it bring the world?

so many questions asked yet none of them answered. no one really knew that much about the eldians, especially not the outside world.

but there is one person who knew.

but when will they remember?

will they ever remember?

"please... come back to us, founder..."

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━

"terrible news everyone! pirates are attacking! pirates! pirates! run for your lives!!"

running through the path and passing by different houses early in the morning was a boy with curly hair and an abnormally long nose, his voice laced with panic along with his face as he waved his arms in the air like a madman.

despite his clear panic, no one even flinched. not even a peep from the houses.

well, that won't last long.

from the far ocean ahead, two boats calmly sailed through the peaceful waters, but the people on board are nowhere near peaceful at all.

"if there is trouble, who will you call for? well of course, the one and only [name]!~ almighty god woohoo!~ whoo!~"

nami's brow twitched as luffy and [name] sang loudly, the girl holding a mug in one hand with her arm swung around luffy's shoulder and the teen boy waving his arms around in a joyful manner.

"luffy! if you were close to death, who will you pray to?!"

"why, of course the meat god!"

"yes yes, that's right! meat god! meat god!~"

(oniku kami sama! oniku kami samaaaa! if ykyk)