bad guy

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"bury an enemy."

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"what the heck...?! you guys are that strong?"

usopp gaped at the three who stood there, panting from running in full speed just to get here on time.

"ah, well... not for [name], you didn't really do anything... no offense..."

said girl jolted back and fell on her ass dramatically, her pride hurt as she sulked on the ground.

"you'll witness what great power i hold someday... ugh!"

"just hurry up and finish the deal already, you guys! you already took so long to arrive so this isn't the time to dilly-dally!"

nami complained, pointing her stick to luffy and zoro.

"who's fault do you think it is that i took so long?! you literally pushed me down there and got me stuck!"

"well i had no choice, it was the only way to get the heck out of there!"

"well you should've just stayed behind instead of pushing me down!"

"nu-uh, it's better to have at least one person out of there."

"then you should've just stayed behind!"

zoro and nami went back and forth like angry dogs as the michael jackson looking guy watched them, aggravated.

"captain kuro hates it when we're behind schedule... it's already daytime. he's gonna kill us..."

he growled, tilting his hat forward and pulling out his round hypnotic blade from his coat pocket.

"men! are you all just gonna let a bunch of children kick your asses like that?! if captain kuro sees you all like this, he'll slaughter us!"

the pirates who were all knocked down a few seconds ago began to collect themselves and shakily stood up from the ground, circling around the jango guy.

"alright, on the count of one, two, jango... you will all gain immense strength and your injuries will heal! you will all be able to knock everything down! one, two... jango!"

[name] looked away just in time but noticed that luffy was still looking at the hypnosis intensely.

"oh crap..."

"what? what's wrong?"

usopp asked and she pointed over to luffy who had his head tilted down, his strawhat shielding his eyes from anyone's view.

they were soon distracted by the multiple battle cries from the pirates below, and one of them even destroyed a part of the cliff just with a single punch.