puppy crush

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"i've loved you in my last life, and i still do."

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"greg-"

"it's zoro damnit!"

"...zoey-"

"i will literally drown you."

[name] pouted as zoro held her by the back of her shirt, dangling her over the water as her legs curled up out of instincts.

"luffy, zone is gonna kill me."

"oi zoro! put down [name]! we won't have anyone to cook for us if you do!"

"that's the only reason you bastard?! you're not even mad because he's threatening to drown your friend?! the disrespect-!"

zoro dropped her back on the boat, already fed up with her loud mouth as he plopped down next to her, hugging his swords.

ever since she healed her throat, [name] has been loud and when i say loud, i mean Loud with the capital L.

"i'm still so sad that i never got to say a proper farewell to my loyal follower and friend, koby! i'll miss him a lot! wahhh!"

"shut up will you?! you've been yapping like a damn dog this whole time and it's driving me crazy! you're so damn annoying..."

shouted the green haired male, the heat from the sun irritating him further.

[name] paused, blinking a few times before she fell silent and physically drooped like a dead plant, eyes tearing up with crocodile tears.

"wha-?! are you crying..??"

"no..."

zoro sweat dropped as he heard her sniffle, before sighing and nudging her with his sword, a soft look on his slightly irritated face.

"just... stop shouting and screaming about nonsense. you look like a constipated goat when you cry."

"you're so mean zayne. i won't give you my blessings once i become god..."

"yeah yeah whatever, not like i care for any god."

it was silent for awhile before [name] started humming and scribbling down words on her journal, a thoughtful look on her focused face.

zoro had to admit that she was pretty cozy to be around when she's quiet.

"i'm starving... i wonder how long it would take for us to reach the next island? actually... are we gonna reach the next island?"

luffy whined as he slumped over the edge of the boat.

"wait... you mean you don't know where we're going?! what kind of idiot goes out to the sea and babbles about being the king of pirates without navigation skills?!"