𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 46

Start from the beginning

Y/n rushed over to Ruggie as the others helped the other. She picked the hyena up princess style, earning a flustered yelp from him. "...H-Hey! Why are you carrying me like this?"

"You're injured." Y/n bluntly says as she carried a flustered Ruggie who covered his blushing face to a safe distance as Jack shifted back to his normal self.

"No...NO! You can't collar a lion!" Leona exclaimed, tucking at his collar before looking over to Jack, glaring at him. "And Jack! How did you... Transformation potions are forbidden! Where did you get that?" he interrogated.

"I didn't use a potion - that's my Signature Spell." Jack sternly says, glaring at Leona. "With it I can transform myself into a wolf."

"Ha! What's that saying? Every dog has his day? Well I guess you had yours!" Leona mockingly says.

"Housewarden Leona, I want you to know..." Jack began to say, clenching his fists. "I only came to this school because of how much I admired you! What happened to the man you used to be?" he bitterly asked.

"Shut up..." Leona growled out. "Your dreams got nothin' to do with me!" he exclaimed.

"I understand the irony of me being one to say it, but it pains me to see you like this." Riddle says, lowering his gaze to the floor before up at Leona with a stern expression. "You'd be wise to confine yourself to your room and try to calm down!"

"It is ironic...but it's true." Y/n bluntly says stated at Riddle who huffed in response.

"What do you know about how I feel?!" Leona snapped at him.

"Would that the lion king of the savanna could witness this absolute farce." Lilia frowned as he looked at Leona with a disappointed look. "No, if you ask me, the collar suits you far better than a crowd ever could." he smirked.

"...Huh?!" Leona perked an eyebrow up.

"You may bemoan the fact that you're not higher in line to be king." Isfrid continued, stepping forward next to Lilia with his arms crossed. "But with that sensitive ego of yours? That so quickly directs all your petty anger at your retainers..." he narrowed his eyes. "Including the fact that you used cowardly methods to try and force a REAL successor to the frozen throne on your side with an aphrodisiac. But...due to your ignorance or just plan malice, you almost killed her!" he snapped.

"Indeed that boy is right." Valentina sassily says with his hands on his hips with a pout. "After all, you didn't even bother to confirm with me when making such a plan. You have no one to blame but yourself." he taunted.

Upon hearing these words, Leona's ears flatten against his head, feeling guilt as he clenched his fists. "If we didn't stop him, you might as well be long dead already." Lilia added, looking absolutely furious, his red eyes glowing in anger. "Well, the idea of you ever contending with a REAL king like our Malleus and Beasty is absolutely laughable! Especially after what happened to her." he sneered.

"Even if you COULD defeat Malleus and then Y/n, so long as that's how you choose to conduct yourself?" Isfrid asked, glaring harshly at Leona.

"You would never be fit to rule!" Lilia and Isfrid exclaimed in unison, with Lilia smirking.

Leona grew dangerously silent, as something inside of him snap. Suddenly, he burst out in laughter. "Hah...Ha ha. Yeah, you're probably right. No, you're EXACTLY right...! Ha ha ha ha!" he chuckled as he placed a hand over his scared eye, grinning bitterly as he glared over at the group. Y/n widen her eyes in fear as she noticed ink dripping down from his forehead.