“Anton,” Kevin whispered in his ear, “It's enough. You're being rude."

"I am only teaching mediocre people what it's like to be a professional," Anton replied, “If these cavemen wanted to be strippers, they should have worked at a club to get naked for money."

"Idiot! I'll kick your ass! Do you think being a stripper is an offense?! Are you trying to insult my origins?" Alex jerked out of Frank and Finn's control, but Everett quickly squeezed the Latino into his strong arms and held him back. Alex kicked and fought to break free to no avail as Everett picked him up and backed away. "Let go of me, ice face! Le voy a partir su madre a este cabrón! Hijo de la chingada! ¿Quién se cree que es este pendejo? Bájame, Everett! Put me down now, you... You... Iceberg with legs!"

"What is your dog saying?" Anton asked.

"I thought smarty-ass Anton O'Pry would speak a little Spanish," Draco sneered under his breath, "But I think you know, judging by how frantic my friend is, that he's not blessing you and your... Slaves?"

"You and your... Strippers, can leave now," Anton waved dismissively, turning to face the other members of his band, "Move on, gotta work."

"We're not going anywhere," Frank and Finn stood in front of Draco, and Alex, already in the distance, was giggling in Everett's arms.

"Oh yeah! We're not leaving!" Alex yelled at the top of his lungs, with a laugh celebrating a victory that had not happened yet, "Que se armen los pinches chingadazos! Everett!” Alex was too far gone already. Draco was already getting worried. Maybe after this he should tell Alex what happened to the two Sapphire Sentinels of House Alfaro who refused to recognise Zehtt Greak as the King. Sometimes it was necessary to shut your mouth and lower your head, even for a short time, to prevent a dragon from burning you alive. But Alex did not have a degree of prudence or calm in his being at this point, “Put me down, Everett! Let me go! We are going to teach these fine juniors what we vulgar strippers can do to silk breeches!"

"And what do we do, exactly?" Everett asked.

"We give them atomic wedgies! What else?!" Alex yelled.

"I want to give them atomic wedgies," Everett said, nodding slowly, "It sounds painful. Life is painful, but pain is temporary and the lessons are valuable. I want these men to learn valuable lessons, and I want to be hand that rips out their spines... Delicately."

Everyone went quiet, so quiet that even blinks echoed.

"Everett, I think the wedgie will suffice," Alex said, finally relaxing his body, "Now put me down, you scare me."

"Let's start with atomic wedgies, then," Everett nodded and opened his arms to free Alex, who was slowly taking steps back, head down but eyes up just in case Everett lost it completely.

"How about instead of atomic wedgies, we just give them regular wedgies?" Finn asked. "Maybe that..."

"Nobody's going to give atomic, regular, or delicate wedgies to anyone!" Draco yelled.

"Vulgar, uneducated apes, that's what you are," Anton said, glaring at the boys, shaking his head while inspecting his nails, "It's like watching a cheap comedy show, a circus of freaks."

"Well, it's more fun being ourselves than your slaves," Finn said, puffing out his chest. "You don't even let your bandmates…"

"Oh, shut up, sushi roll," Anton rolled his eyes.

"We are true to ourselves," Frank tried to calm the waters. "Maybe we're not fine art like you and your friends, but at least we're authentic."

"That doesn't justify anything!" Anton snapped. "Now, how about you go to a strip club and fool around while we make art? You can probably take that low-class girl of yours to shoot your video," Anton chuckled briefly. "It would be fun to see her dance like a monkey with you. She's not professional, is she? Well!" He waved his fingers, "Maybe she'll learn something about the striptease business from you. That way, she can pick up some money from the floor in case her second-hand clothes need sewing."

"It seems someone was offended that we gave the interview to Jade and not Melody," Finn said. "Now Cadence's criticism makes sense. She wanted to launch her offspring to stardom through cheap tricks, sinking the competition."

“My sister will be someone in the music industry soon," Anton crossed his arms. "But still, you asked that silly girl to be a model for your video, unprofessional of you. Do you know how much Melody loved you? When she saw in the interview how you guys asked a Freak to be in your video, she got really upset!"

"Is that how you treat your fans?" Frank clenched his fists.

"Fans need to understand where they belong..." Anton raised his head. "Off the stage is where they belong."

“Of course!” Draco put his hand to his chin and snapped his fingers.

“Of course what?” Anton cocked his head, frowning.

"Can you give me and my band a second?" Draco said. "Alone, please."

"Only because you said please," Anton snapped his fingers, and all the guys in his band hung their heads and walked out the door. But before he left, Anton looked Monster Mash up and down over his shoulder.

Once they were gone, Draco quickly turned to face his friends with a huge fanged smile.

"Guys, I have an idea," Draco narrowed his eyes with a finger to his chin. "I think there's only one thing Zeth would do right now."

"Call a lawyer?" Frank asked.

"Well, yes and no," Draco rolled his eyes.

"Make a bigger and more expensive video than the other guys?" Alex crossed his arms.

"Yes, but no," Draco huffed.

"Push us to be better than them?" Finn cocked his head.

"Maybe, but..."

"Death match?” Everett asked, “With knives and swords?”

"Okay, Everett, that's what you would do," Draco sighed. "Zeth would think classic, something that would shout to the world 'This is who we are! We are Monster Mash!’ and remind fans they are a part of our band! Of our lives!”

"But Zeth isn't here," Frank lowered his head.

"Exactly," Draco snapped and played with his fingers. "And as the second oldest member, I have an idea... We're leaving, let these guys shoot their smug video, we'll do something else."

"WHAT?!" All of them asked in unison.

"I've got a great idea," Draco rubbed his hands together and licked his lips. "We're going to do exactly what that Anton guy expects us to do… But we'll do it right. But we need Jade."