Killer x Horror

CW: Ball gag, (kinda) public sex, degradation.

Killer distracts Horror while he's cooking, now the vegetables aren't the only thing getting steamy~ 

"Come ooon, love, can't it just wait" Killer whines. "No, Killer. I am not going to delay dinner, Just because you want to screw" Horror responded, clearly annoyed.

Killer pouts, then looks at Horror like he just got an idea, "well, what about after you're done cooking?" Killer says hopefully. Horror doesn't respond, he just rolls his eyes and goes back to cooking. Killer watched him, fascinated, he never really paid attention to how cooking worked before, but he was intrigued. Killer asked like 30 questions, but Horror answered them all calmly, happy to share his hobby with his lover.

About an hour later they had all finished eating, and Horror was in his room, he wondered if Killer was serious earlier. He decided to go find out, the others were all in their respective rooms, Horror got up, and moved to the kitchen. There, he found Killer, "Hey, uh, Kills?" Horror asked nervously. Killer looked up at him, a little startled, he hadn't noticed Horror's presence until he spoke. "Huh, oh, what's up Horror" he asked casually. Horror couldn't make eye contact, a light dusting of pink spread across his face.

"Well, um, I was wondering, were you just joking earlier, or? He asks, trying not to sound embarrassed, just in case Killer's answer was yes. "You mean about the whole fucking me thing? Because if so, the answer is no, I was definitely serious about that~" Killer responds, his tone playful, all while looking Horror up and down. After hearing that, Horror was no longer nervous, if they both wanted each other, what reason was there to hold back.

He walks over and immediately begins to make out with Killer, sitting in his lap, hands on the hips. Killer wraps his arms around Horror's neck, feeling the start of an erection. Horror moves his hands lower, now on Killer's ass. Killer feels a poke, and realizes what it is immediately, he starts to palm Horror's erection. As he does this, Horror lets out a soft moan, "I caused it... the least I can do is take responsibility." Killer says playfully, a slight smirk on his face.

Horror looks at him with a glint in his eye, as Killer starts to tug at his waistband, pulling Horror's shorts down and exposing his rock hard cock. Horrors face goes red at the sight of Killer licking up and down his dick, Killer started to bob his head. Horror threw his head back, loving every moment of this. "sh-shit Kills" he moaned. Killer wanted to hear more of Horror's moans, so he started deepthroating him, Killer got what he wanted, as Horror cried out, before quickly covering his mouth with his hand. 

"What's wrong, love?" Killer asks suggestively, Horror looks a little embarrassed "what if someone hears?" his nervousness was apparent in his tone. Killer thinks for a moment, then has an idea "that wont be a problem, ill be right back" Killer says with a sly smile. With those words Horror got off of him, Killer walked to his room, then quickly returned with something in his hand, holding it up. Horror's eyes lit up slightly when he saw the ball gag in Killers hand.

Killer maintained eye contact while he put the gag on, making sure it was tightly secured. "Damn, you look good in that" Horror says, licking his teeth. "well, since noise isn't a problem, I guess I can fuck you as hard as I want, Doll" Horror's voice was dipping with lust, and so were his eyes. Killer seemed a little surprised at the statement, but not in a bad way. He wanted to be used by Horror more than anything else right now. Horror bent Killer over the counter, pulling down his shorts, almost desperately. Killer tried to make a sound, but it was stopped by the ball in his mouth. 

Horror lubed up quickly, then lined up to Killers entrance. Horror then slammed his entire length inside of him, Killer's moans were once again blocked. He began fucking Killer's ass roughly, "fuck Kills, you feel so good on my cock" Horrors head once again went back when he started to pound killer even harder. Drool was starting to drip down Killers face, he loved it when Horror used him like this. Horror started making small, almost animalistic, groans. Taking in the sight of himself plunging deep into Killer.

"You like that, huh? You like it when I use you like this?" Horror said flirtatiously, all Killer could do was nod excitedly. A grin formed on Horror's face as he responded "You really are a dirty slut, aren't you. I'm gonna make you my perfect little plaything" with those words Horror started to fuck him even faster. His hands were gripping Killer's thighs so hard, he was leaving marks. Killer's eyes roll back, he would have stuck out his tongue, if it weren't for his current situation. His muffled moans becoming more strained, the want to cum was growing, he was getting desperate.

Horror was starting to lose control of himself, his thrusts became erratic, and his breathing sped up. He knew he was getting close. "Kills, I- I'm gonna, cu-" he failed to get the words out before burying his cock as deep inside Killer as he could, and cumming, almost violently, inside of Killer's  ass. Feeling the hot liquid rush into him, Killer also came, cum dripping down the side of the counter. Screaming as he does, so much so, that it Is audible through the gag.

Both of them are breathing heavily, coming down from their highs. Killer reaches back an removes the gag, throwing it down on the counter with disregard. After a few seconds, which felt like an eternity, Horror pulls out, receiving a small whine from Killer.

"Love, I- holy shit," Killer says, panting, "Yeah, agreed" Horror responded in the same manner. "Let's get cleaned up, yeah?" Horror adds, a little more energy in his voice, but not much. Killer nodded, before trying to stand up, he would have fallen if Horror wasn't there to catch him.

Horror starts, he was clearly worried "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Killer cuts him off "Nah, don't worry about it. You didn't hurt me, hell, even if you had, it would've been worth it." Killer flashes a smile, which makes Horror feel better. "Here, you rest. I'll take care of the clean up, ok?" Horror asks, knowing that he wouldn't let Killer help if he tried. "I am definitely down to not have to do work" Killer says playfully, even giggling. With a sigh, and a smile, Horror carries Killer bridal style, to his bed.

Then returns to the kitchen to clean up. After he finishes, he returns to Killer who has already fallen asleep. Horror wraps his arms around him, placing a small kiss on Killer's cheek "I love you" he says, before nuzzling into the crook of his neck, and falling asleep.