Killer x Error

Error would never admit he's a masochist. Killer however, is a little too open about his thing for knifes and blood. Because of this, they both get a little "distracted" during training.

Killer and Error had stayed late so they could finish up, Killer took a slash at Error, cutting his strings, then another in quick succession, hitting Error in the arm. Crimson trickled from the injury, and Killer took a moment to stare at it. Something about the sight of Error bleeding, just, got to him. Meanwhile Error also took a second, to savor the sharp sting of the cut, and the dull throb that followed. He couldn't wait too long however. They were still sparing, and Error knew how annoying Killer would be if he won. Error lunged himself towards Killer. Not only making contact, but knocking both of them down, while Killer was stunned, Error pinned him to the ground. "Oh, you're tryna do a different kinda fighting huh" Killer said flirtatiously, "Shut up Kills. Anyway that's game" Err responds. Error gets off of Killer and they both head to the lockeroom. "You know, you look pretty good all beat up like that" Killer flirts, "Killer" Error says sternly. "Aww what, am I not allowed to flirt with a cute guy." Killer continues "Or are you just worried that they'll work on ya." Killer laughs. Error looks pissed "listen, it's not ok to talk that way with people when you don't mean it. Maybe it does work ok, maybe I think that you're hot too. But playing with my emotions like that isn't ok." Error yelled. Killer is taken aback, he's really only half joking when he flirts. His first thought is "Error thinks I'm hot," and his second is that he shouldn't say that. Neither know what to say, they just stare at each other until Killer says "Error, I, I'm not joking" Error's eyelights narrow in shock "I really do think you're cute" He smiles softly. Killer places a hand on Error's face, "may I?" "Of course you can." they kiss. Error grabs the back of Killer's skull and brings him back in, tilting his head to the side to deepen it. Killer placed his hands on Error's waist, moving closer. He starts grinding on Error, who lets out a groan. Killer moves down to his neck and collarbone sucking and bitting, he bites down hard, drawing blood, Error moans. Killer licks up the blood, "mhn, so sweet" Killer bends Error over a bench, taking both of their boxers off. Then starts fingering Error. Killer adds a second finger, spreading them. Error moans loudly. Then Killer removes his fingers, and lines his dick up to Errors entrance. He enters slowly, inch by inch plunging deeper into Error's ass. Killer starts slowly, but quickly build speed. After not to long Killer is ravaging Error, both becoming moaning messes. Killer thrusts as deep as possible and cums inside, causing Error to cum Aswell.