Nightmare x Killer

Killer knew he wasn't exactly descret when he would play with himself, so normally he would wait until he was alone in the castle. Today, Nightmare came back early.

Killer pulled down his shorts and exposed his already rock hard cock, it had only been 20 minutes since the others left, but after walking in on the boss changing he hadn't been able to get the image of his bare body out of his mind. With that image came a boner he couldn't seem to just will away. He started stroking himself gently, a small moan escaping his mouth. However Killer was too caught up with his, "situation" to notice that Nightmare was in the castle. Nightmare was about to just walk past Killers room, but heard heavy breathing from inside. At first he assumed Killer was just working out, until Killer moaned his name. He opened the door to see a (now very embarrassed) Killer splayed out beautifully on his bed. "You could have gotten away with it you know, if you kept that big mouth of yours shut" Nightmare teased. Just loving the expression on the smaller skeletons face. Killer, realizing that Nightmare knew exactly what he was doing, tried to explain himself, but was cut off. Don't even try to defend yourself, you dirty slut" Killer was shocked, "wait is he into it" he thought. Nightmare closed and locked the door behind him, before stepping closer. "If you wanted me so bad.. you should have just said so" he teased. "Please Boss, I want you so fucking bad it hurts" Killer begged. Nightmare chuckled a little at the words. As much as he'd like to fuck him right now, he wanted to prolong this moment a little longer. "I want you to show me how bad you want me. On your knees. Now" Nightmare commanded. Killer did as he was told, and before being asked he started to tug at the waistband of Nightmare's shorts, and pulling them off. Then he began to tounge the tip. Nightmare gasped slightly, then Killer took all of him into his mouth causing Nightmare to let out a moan, bobbing his mouth on the cock. Nightmare started to fuck his face forcing Killer to deep throat him. Nightmare's Moans filled the room. Killer tasted the precum that had formed, then Nightmare came inside Killers mouth. Nightmare, a little out of breath commanded "Swallow" Killer did as he was told. "You're such a obedient little slut aren't you" Nightmare coed "you know what, as a reward, I'll return the favor" with that Nightmare grabbed Killer with his tentacles, one for each limb, suspending him in the air. Then another one began to push into Killers ass, "Boss, please" Killer moaned as the tentacle went deeper and deeper inside of him writhing, and wet. "Shit, Nightmare, I'm gonna cum." It was with those words that Nightmare pulled the tentacle out and placed a cock ring on him. "No, please boss, I need to cum so bad" Killer pleaded. Desperate for release. "You cum when I say you cum." Nightmare responded. Nightmare shoved his cock balls deep into Killer, then, without waiting, started moving. Turning killer into a moaning mess "fuck, yeah, be rough with me" hearing that only made Nightmare pound into him harder than before. Caressing every curve on his body. Nightmare could tell he was close, and Killer was even more desperate than before. Nightmare plunged deep into Killers ass and removed the ring stoping him from cuming. They both came at the same time. After coming down from their highs, Nightmare carried Killer to the bed and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

(Extra)
Dust and Cross listening from behind the door "None of those words were in the bible"