#31 Finally back

Before I knew it I was on a plane, ready to go back to my normal life. But now everyone knew. I hope my popularity hasn't gone down. I mean it would go up, but not in a good way.

I walked to school with Halle as I usually would on a Monday. We would normally chat about boys she liked but she seemed more interested in what I did with Harry. She knew we fucked, that was my way of expressing my love. I wasn't gonna tell anyone but her. "Halle I'm pregnant." I muttered looking at her.

"With Harry's? Like your carrying HARRY STYLE'S BABY?" She shouted in excitement as I covered her mouth. "You not need to shout bitch!" I shouted back.

She sighed and looked at me. "At least tell me the gender and how far along you are." she smirked. "We don't know the gender yet... I'm only 6 weeks." I said with a smile on my face. "Audrey you naughty little slut." she said and we both laughed.

I knew she was joking. She was the only one who could call me that. And Harry of course, but only when he got rough and horny. I'm actually quite an innocent girl. But if I want pleasure, I'll have no problem asking for it.

I was a different person in school, not like I was with Harry. I was cheer captain and usually popular. Some of the other popular girls didn't like me. But I had no problem with it. They can all fuck off and suck my dick.

I entered school as me and Halle walked to our first class. Got a few dirty looks, and smiles, bit mostly pure jealousy from some girls.

I didn't blame them. Harry was hot and caring. For all I care he was the only one I needed. After a few periods of classes it was lunch time. I sat on the table with all the cheerleaders. Halle wasn't my only friend, just my closest.

After we went round the table talking about our summer it finally got to me. They were all expecting what I was gonna say. "Your summers all sound great. Harry Styles fucked me during my summer." I said looking down at my lunch and cutting it up. They all chuckled and looked at me. "I think she had the best summer." one said. "I mean, what were we expecting for Audrey?" another said laughing.

"Was he big? " another said bringing over her lunch tray and sitting next to me.

"Huge." I joked back. Suddenly two girls came running over. Also known for being pick me's and wearing fake everything.

"I don't see the hype on her, she looks pretty normal." one said, the other nodding. "I know right, she's probably just using him for his money and fame, don't get what he sees in her." the other said with a bratty smirk.

I turned to smile at her before I opened my mouth. "Better shut the fuck up before I shove those fake hair extensions down your throat then rip those spider looking lashes out your eyes." I said smiling. They rolled their eyes and started walking away.

"And while your at it, buy a new perfume! All I call smell is cheap shit." I shouted as they walked. The bitch was back.

After the day finished I got a call from Harry. Halle was in my dorm and she's seen me half naked before so I didn't care if she walked in. I was in a sexy lingerie. I was sad and I wanted to make myself feel better by looking better. I answered the call and Harry smirked.

I walked out the screen and put a shirt on. "Sorry." I muttered and he laughed. "Nice panties." he said smirking.

"Thank y- Take them off." he interrupted. I slowly pulled them down, sitting with my legs crossed so he wouldn't see. "Open those pretty legs for me." he growled, him slowly stocking himself outside the camera.

I opened them to reveal a wet pussy, just for him. "So wet baby, I hope it's for me." he said. "Only for you." I replied.

"Fuck, I want to fuck you so hard right now but one, your pregnant and two, I'm not here. But I want to make you feel so good right now." he said. I bit my lower lip and smirked. "I guess I'll show you how I want you to make me feel then." I saw his eyes darken as I sat back, my legs wide open and my fingers playing with my wet clit. I small whimper came out my mouth and Harry was stroking himself hard. I could tell from his hand movements.

My thumb still played with myself as I let a finger go inside. Harry slowly watching everything. I started slowly until I got rough with myself and started moaning and whimpering his name. I did it till a felt myself realise a few times. After all of that I went to go get a towel and clothes.

I wiped all my warm liquids off my thighs and hands then put Harry's favorite hoodie and joggers on making him sigh. "I was looking for them. Don't wash them after you take them off.  I want you to bring it back with all your sweat from pleasuring yourself all over it." he said.

I smiled and looked at him. "I miss you already." I said admiring him. "I miss you too baby, all I can think about is you and your little pink pussy now." he said and I laughed. "How was your day?" he asked. "It was alright. How about you?" I replied. "I can only think of hugging you. I can barely focus at rehearsal." he said.

I heard Halle come in. I looked at her and she came to the camera. "Hey Harry." she said and winked. "Audrey said you had a big di-" I laughed and pushed her away. "I should probably sleep now... It's midnight." I said to Harry. "Okay baby, call tomorrow? Same time?" he asked and I nodded. "Also tell Halle you weren't wrong." he said and my face went red.

"Goodnight Harry. I love you. " I said
"I love you too my angel, sleep well. " he replied.

------------------------------------------------------
Over him, I deserved better than him. 🖕😘