#10 Daddy Harry

It's been three weeks and we have done nothing. All I have been doing was watching him from backstage. But today I was gonna be in the crowd and Harry would be right in front of me.

The outfit

The outfit

--------------------------------------------
I took my phone out as he walked on stage. I screamed my heart out to all his songs and danced to almost every one.

Then it got to the point when Harry read signs. Some girls poster said.

Sing
🍒
4
Nudes

I laughed as he made a funny face. He looked at me then looked away. "Is something funny miss?" he targeted me. "So sir." I screamed and the other girls laughed.

"What's your name young miss?" he asked me with a smile on his face. I knew he was teasing me so I made up a name. "Megan!" I shouted.

He gave me a strange look before winking. "Make some noise for Megan everyone." he said and a large amount of girls screamed into my ears.

-----------------------------------------------

After the concert ended I went back to the hotel and had a shower. I came out to see Harry with candles everywhere. "What's this?" I asked. "It's for you." he said. "Sorry?" I replied. "Those girls screamed so loud in my ear that I think they popped." I said.

He came closer. "I can make you scream as loud as they did in your ear." he whispered in my ear.

I jumped and put my legs round his waist. "Do it... Make me scream. " I said as he suddenly threw me on the bed. He got on top of me and left wet kisses on my neck while speaking to me. "Your skirt was holding onto dear life earlier. All that jumping and dancing made your skirt slide up. I couldn't stop looking at your bouncing titties too. " he said as I blushed very hard then chuckled. "So you were looking?" I asked.

"Who wouldn't want to look at you. Megan..." he said and we both laughed. He started to take off my belt and threw it across the room. Next was my shirt which he casually ripped off.

"That was...." I moaned in between my sentence as he bit my neck. "Expensive." I finally finished my sentence. "I'll buy you a new one." he said focusing on what he would take off next.

He finally took off my skirt which had left me with only my bra and underwear. "Your so beautiful." he said. I took off his shirt and looked at his butterfly tattoo. I then trailed my hand down his abs. "Fuck." I said.

He then went down to my underwear, sliding them off and applying pressure to my centre. A pleasured moan came from my mouth as I could feel myself getting wetter. "Pick between one and two baby." he said rubbing my wet cunt roughly. "O-one." I said.

He laughed. "Sure you can handle this? I thought you would pick two." He said making sure I was comfortable. "Stop teasing me and put it in already." I said.

He slid his long finger in as my head fell back and my eyes rolled. His thumb rubbing the wettest spot and the other inside of me. His movements, his fingers, his teasing, his eyes made me so horny. "Harry uhh ahh." I moaned his name. "Yes gorgeous?" he replied. "My turn." I said as he took his finger out.

He laughed at his extremely wet finger. "Never knew you were so wet for me." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up its not like you haven't even been hard for me." I said hitting his chest.

"My turn to pleasure you. " I said making eye contact with him.

His eyes have turned needy and lustful. I raise a brow at him, tugging his underwear and pants down releasing his hard erection.

His eyes dart from his length to my hand that smooths up his thigh, moving to his groin and feather my fingers up his rigid length.
I wrap my fingers around his base with a timid grip gliding them up in a slow motion watching his frantic eyes focus on every movement.

I look up at him under my lashes while I lean forward and slip my tongue out ghosting my tongue over his tip. I swirl my tongue around the sensitive swollen head of his erection then trail my lips to his base dragging a long lick up his shaft.

I hear a loud groan from his mouth knowing how sensitive he is. I continue with my tongue but only putting my whole mouth around his length and gagging a bit. I slowly start to suck as his hands have a tight grip on my hair.

"Sit on me." he said in a deep raspy voice. "What?" I asked. "Sit on my face and let me eat you out." he said as I gave him a smirk. I first sat on his chest to tease him but he bit my thigh and pulled my pussy over his mouth where he tongue fucked me. "Your so fucking sexy on top of me." His tongue teased my wet clit and then when straight up my vagina. "Ahh ohh p-please." I moaned out. "You taste so fucking good you slut." he spanked my ass.

"Let me fuck you." I hear from his mouth. I get up and kiss his chest. "Do whatever you want." I smirk and he pins me down on the bed. "Tell me if your gonna cum because I tend to go hard." he says as I gulp.

I look at his long hard cock before he shoves the tip inside of me. "S-stop there for a minute." I say as I can feel my legs feel numb for a minute. His hand suddenly covers my mouth. "Don't hate me..." he said as he pushes himself deep inside of me. "FUCK HARRY!" a scream comes out of my mouth but didn't sound very loud because he was covering my mouth. "I like when you scream my name gorgeous. I like daddy too." he winked

"Daddy." I muttered and I saw a smirk appear on his face.

"I'll not go hard I promise, unless you want hard." he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Slow first." I moaned feeling a huge length inside of me. "That good?" he asked. I nodded as he picked up the speed a little. Everytime he went faster he asked if i was ok. He was so good at it but so caring at the same time.

---------------------------------------------
15 minutes later I let him go whatever speed he wanted. He went VERY hard but still made sure I was enjoying it as much as him. I woke up the next morning and got up out of bed naked.

I tried to take a step but fell as I felt a sharp pain in my inner thighs. I heard his laugh as he looked down at me from the bed. "Need any help down there?" he laughed. "Get me some damn clothes." I said and he passed me some clothes. He lifted me to the bath and poured a hot bath for me. "If you need any help call me." he said with the cutest smile.

I pouted and there was more pain in my legs. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "Sorry gorgeous."

----------------------------------------------------
Based off a true story with my bf 😏