#30 School

I felt the small beams of light hit my face from the window. I turned around to see Harry admiring me. I smiled and he kept looking. "You just gonna stare all day? Should I take my clothes off?" I said with a smirk on my face. "Actually good idea." he said and I laughed while taking my clothes off. Leaving me with a red Victoria's Secret lingerie on.

Harry took off his shirt and sat up. Pulling me on his lap and hugging me. His tanned skin was cold as ice as it made me shiver by his touch. His fingers trailing up and down my back before laying down on his back. I lated next to him on my side, putting my leg over his tummy and my head on his chest.

"I want to wake up like this every morning." he said with a smile and I chuckled. Harry turned to me with a frown, I looked at him back. "Did I say something?" I asked confused.

"When are you going back to school?" he asked.

Oh shit. I completely forgot about school. School started in only a week. What was I gonna do? Harry would be touring and I would have to watch from online and only be able to text him.

"A week." I muttered. We both stayed silent for a while. "Audr- You want to break up with me right? You think long distance isn't gonna work." I interrupted. "Not at all I just... I'm gonna miss you." he said.

Tears started forming in my eyes. How am i supposed to go back to school pregnant? With fucking Harry's Styles baby!? I mean it's better than getting my period during school. And I'm not that far a long. But now everyone knows I'm dating Harry? What will they think of me.

I suddenly gasped. "I haven't told my parents or Halle I'm pregnant! My parents are going to kill me Harry!" I shouted.

"I'm only 20 Harry! My parents don't know I'm here with you?!" I shouted. "How?" he asked.
"They haven't got social media so they wouldn't know any news and I literally only told them that I was going on a holiday." I said crying.

"Baby don't cry. No one has to know till it becomes really obvious, and in that time you can find a way to tell them." he said rubbing my belly.

"I don't want to leave the father of my kid for fucking school. Plus I've already made lots of money from modeling, why should I need to know more?" I looked at him.

"It's important baby. We can facetime every night if you'd like." he said kissing my forehead. "Harry." I said.

"Yes my baby?" he replied. "When I leave, please stay loyal to me." I said as a tear dropped down my eye and he kissed my soft cheek. "Baby I love you, I would never do anything to hurt you. I promise." he said hugging me.

God I fucking loved this man

-----------------------------------------------------
Still heartbroken ☹️ feel like shit, throwing up, waking up in the middle of the night, just want him back uk? This chapter was made for him when he was working and I was in college in another country. It still worked out in the end but then things went down hill. Want to kill myself 24/7 👌