#12 Paris

I was sitting next to Harry on the plane to Paris focused on my naughty book. 'He shoved his extremely large cock inside my vulnerable pussy, thrusting inside of me. ' I read in my head. I looked over at Harry who was now reading it too. He went to my ear and whispered. "Your so fucking horny reading these books, it makes me want to fuck your little pussy till you won't walk for weeks." I smirked at him as I took his hand and placed it on my bare thigh as I was wearing a skirt.

"Fuck this." he said pulling me to the private jets bathroom. It was so much bigger and cleaner than any other plane. Then again, Harry owned it so I must be cleaned very well. He sat on the lid of the toilet seat before pulling me on his lap.

"Can I touch you?" he asked. "Yeah you don't need to as-" I got cut off. "No Audrey, can I TOUCH you." he said looking down at my mini skirt. I widened my eyes realizing he wanted to touch that part. "Harry  I- I'm a bit wet." I looked down. He smirked before his hands traced up my thigh and then up my skirt. Which led to him touching my laced red thong.

He shoved his hand inside, not losing eye contact as he rubbed his hand over my wet vagina in a circular motion. "P-Please Harry uhh." I moaned out. "Louder." he said. "Harry people will hear us." I groaned. He suddenly shoved 2 fingers up my sensitive pussy. My head fell on his chest as he moved it around a bit more. "Ahh fuck Harry." whined like a toddler.

"Fuck I like when you whine." he smirked moving his fingers up and down. "Your such a pervert." I hit his chest.

After he finished he liked my salty liquid off his fingers. We walked back to our seats causally like nothing happened...

We soon landed in Paris where he would preform tonight.

---------------------------------------------
I smiled as I saw him walking near me to go on stage. I put my arms round his neck and he put his hands on my waist. "Good luck." I smiled. "Well I have my lucky charm with me." he said as I blushed and gave him a small peck on the lips.

He went on stage and preformed like no other. So was so sexy on stage, his sweaty abs and muscles, his wet curly hair, his voice, his small little dance. Why does life do this to me? I wiped the drool off my face as he finished and came running to me. "You were...." I didn't finished the sentence before he dragged me to the changing room.

"What's the rush?" I asked. "I'm so fucking sleepy and I wanna go home as soon as possible, talk now." he said. "I was gonna say you were amazing." I said. "You kill me on that stage, you just watch me and I try not to look back, sometimes I just want to stop the show for a minute and bring you backstage." he said changing out his outfit.

I looked at his hot sweaty abs as I came closer. "Harry." I said as he looked at me. I just stared, I couldn't find the words, I just stared and started and stared at his abs. "Wanna touch them?" he asked. I didn't even reply before he pulled my wrist and made me touch his sick pack.

When i snapped out of it we went to the new hotel and jumped into bed together. I layed on top of him putting my head on his bare chest and closing my eyes. He kissed my forehead and tucked a starand of hair behind my ear."Good night gorgeous. " he said in a sexy deep voice. "Good night handsome. " I replied back.