#20 Harry?

The next few days were the worst, as I thought they would be. But I never expected it to hurt like this, it was a feeling I never felt. It was always just me and Chad which wasn't a big deal when we broke up because usually we would get back together the next day.

But this, this was different. I missed him, I wanted to see his green eyes, his dark curly hair, his handsome face... He was just so addicting to me.

I was eating my fifth oreo chocolate bar before I heard the doorbell ring. I couldn't possibly answer it. I mean I was in some tight short shorts that didn't even fit me, a messy bun in my hair, an oversized hoodie... I looked like I just got beaten up.

I thought it was just a delivery man for Alex but it kept on ringing and Alex was out the house. I sighed and got up, basically dragging myself to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob, slowly twisting it. I pulled it just to see him...

Harry standing right in front of me with flowers, chocolate and this time his own hand written note. But he didn't look how he normally did, he looked at me up and down... Probably judging me for how stupid I looked. His hair was all nice done, a nice white shirt and some cargo pants and here I was in almost rags with swollen eyes from crying.

_

I looked her up and down, trying not to cry... Her eyes, they were swollen as hell, her shorts that didn't even fit her, her chocolate bar she was clutching onto.

"C-Can I come in?" I asked.

_

"C-Can I come in?" he asked as I slowly nodded. He slowly stepped in before sitting on the couch.

"Would you like a coffee or something?" I muttered with the hood of my hoodie still covering my face because I had no makeup.

"Are you hiding?" he asked and I shook my head. He sighed and came closer and took down my hood. He sighed looking at me. "Your so pretty, please don't hide." he said.

"I bought you chocolate... A-and flowe-"
"So are you just gonna pretend like it didn't happen?" I cut him off.

"Audrey I love you, and I don't care if you run away, push me away, think your not good enough, probably sit for 5 days eating chocolate and watching sad movies because you miss me, look terrible... I won't stop loving you. " he said.

"But were just not right for each oth-"

I was cut off by his soft lips moving against mine... He was just so.. Convincing. He always knew what to say and do when I'm upset.

"Baby please don't ever leave me... I cancelled two shows for you just to come here." he said hugging me tightly. "Harry you shouldn't have." I pouted.

"Your too important to me. " he said almost crying.

"Baby stop please your so cheesy that your gonna make me cry." I said and we both laughed with tears in our eyes.

"Now clean up and get new clothes I can't stand to see you like that." he said with a small smile.

I got out the shower with only underwear on and my hands covering my boobs. "Have any hoodie?" I asked Harry who was now laughing at me because he stole all my clothes. He took off his shirt and threw it to me. "Harry noo stop just get me proper clothes. Can I at least get a bra or something? Your top is see through." I whined.

He threw me a thick hoodie and I looked at him. "And shorts or something?" I asked. "Nope." he said.

"Bitch." I muttered putting the hoodie on which you could see my underwear under because it was short. He laughed at me before laying down on the couch and putting a blanket over himself. "I haven't slept for days thinking about you, I deserve this." he said closing his eyes.

I went to him and lifted up the blanket, slowly getting on top of him the rolling to the small space left behind him and resting my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead before closing his eyes again and massaging my head as we both fell asleep.