#19 Leaving

I do apologize for any spelling mistakes in this chapter because I have fake nails on and I can't really see what I'm doing but yeah, thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------

I got into bed and sighed. Harry was silent. We both had nothing to say to each other. Throughout the night I thought and thought and thought.... I had to leave. This wasn't right. I don't deserve to he dating someone like him. I reached over for my phone and booked a flight.

I got up, got changed and packed as quietly as I could. I ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and started writing.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚘...
-𝙰

I left the note on the counter and left for the airport.
_
I finally got comfortable in my seat before letting out a sigh. What was I doing? Leaving the love of me life and for what? Because people didn't like me? It was better like this anyway.

I got back to my own house at 4 am. Still taking the spare keys from under the doormat and shoving my large suitcase inside. I quietly tiptoed upstairs and got into bed. I cried myself asleep till 1 pm where Alex barged into my room.

"WHERE'S HARRY?!" She shouted in excitement but then her cheery face turned into a frown when she saw my swollen eyes.

She came over and hugged me. "Hey what's wrong? Did you and Harry fight?" she asked.

"No I-i he doesn't know. I messed up." I tried to speak. "Okay slow down he doesn't know what? Start from the beginning." she said rubbing my back.

"I was getting hate from everyone because they knew I was dating Harry then one of them told me to kill myself and I just got upset and left. " I said crying my eyes out.

"You just left? Without talking to him?! " she asked loudly.

"N-no I left a note. " I said looking at her. She just hugged me. I knew that she thought it was wrong of me but i also thought it was wrong of me. But I can't go back and I probably won't even ever see him again.

_

I woke up without Audrey beside me. Hmm that's weird maybe she's in the kitchen? Or bathroom? I got up and knocked on the bathroom door. "Audrey you in there?" I shouted a bit... No answer. I walked back into the bedroom to see none of her clothes laying about. That's weird too, she's usually messy.

I walked to the kitchen and still no sign of her. Only a hand written note on a ripped peice of paper.

_

The rest of the day I let all my feelings out, watching love movies, eating ice cream and basically not socialising with anyone.

I just sat there wondering if Harry found out yet, what his face would look like reading the note, how sad he will be when he finds out he can't text me because i blocked him.

But what could I do? Certainly not go back and make him more sad.