#14 Eat me Harry

Later after I had some gossip with Alex I went to my bedroom to see Harry coming out the shower. "Told you I'd get to see your room." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Start getting ready Harry, we are going to my college party before school starts again." I said going into the shower.

I had just finished my shower and put the towel round my body. I brushed my wet hair and put many body oils over me. I unlocked the door and came out to see Harry on his phone. He looked up at me and smirked. "50 pounds if you drop the towel right now." He said and I laughed at his 'pounds' "Do you mean dollars honey?" I said mocking him. He gave me an irritated look.

"50 DOLLARS then." He said. "I want more." I said teasing him. He got up off the bed and held the two sides of the towel where it was tied. "Just a quick peek?" He asked and I nodded. He slowly pulled the two sides of the towel away, revealing me in a strapless bra and underwear. I started laughing as he rolled his eyes.

I went to the wardrobe looking for stuff to wear.

This was perfect

This was perfect.

"How do I look Harry?" I asked him. "Give me a twirl." He said as I slowly turned around. "You look like the type of girl that I want to eat tonight." He said pulling me closer and holding my waist. I rubbed his muscles and looked at his tattoos. Gosh he was so hot.

I pushed him on the bed unbuttoning his shirt as I sat on his chest. "Your so fucking pretty when you sit on me." He said gripping onto my waist roughly.

Just then someone knocked on the door. I quickly got off of Harry and pretended to be asleep. "Come in." Harry said. Halle came in eyeing us both.

"Are you-"
"Harry Styles yes." He cut her off. "Why are you in bed with my best friend and why is her skirt slid up like that?" She asked pointing at him.
"She's sleeping and-"
"I'm not stupid she was sitting on top of you and she is currently pretending to be asleep." She said lightly slapping my cheek. "Ugh you bitch." I said doing our hand shake.

I got up and looked at her as she looked at me. "Your so ugly." We both said at the same time. We both laughed and I went to sit on Harry's lap. "So you had sex didn't you?" She said looking at us both. Harry smirked at me waiting for my answer. "Well-"

I got cut off. "How does she know?" He asked. "She's my best friend, everything we have done I have told her." I said. He gave her a small smile before she talked again.

"Your hair is a mess from that fake sleep, go fix it." She said as I left.

As I left I heard her whisper to Harry. "Break her heart and I will pull out your heart." She said as Harry stayed silent. "Stop scaring him idiot." I said laughing.

--------------------------------------------
Later as we got to the party, Harry opened the car door for me and helped me out. "Thank you." I said smiling and he nodded. I held his hand running to do a shot competition. I sat on one side of the table as Halle filled the 50 small glasses up with vodka. "Audrey are you su-"
"Why Harry you scared I'll win?" I cut him off.

He smirked then sat down on the opposite side. "You go first." he said as I effortlessly gulped down the first shot, then another, then another, then another. I ended up getting a little dizzy at 40. "Getting a little dizzy huh?" he said smirking. "No way." I said chugging down another one as he did the same. I finally got to 49 before Harry gave up.

I jumped up and down even though I was in heels, I had never won anything against Harry before. "Look there's karaoke!" I said pointing to the stage. Not gonna lie, me and Halle were famous for doing karaoke here in this bar. I found Halle and pulled her on stage.

We sang 'What makes you beautiful' I saw Harry's face light up as he heard my voice singing a 1D song.

Me and Halle finished with a sassy pose as we stepped of the stage. I almost fell from my drunken state but Harry held my waist do I wouldn't. He was so cheesy but caring at the same time.

"Care for a dance my lady?" he said in a cute English accent while holding his hand out. I pulled his hand onto the dance floor where we both were showing off our dance moves. I laughed at Harry the whole time as he was such a bad dancer and he was probably laughing at me mentally because I was so drunk.

----------------------------------------------
We got to my house drunk as fuck as I heard my lock click behind me. Did Harry just lock the door? I didn't have time to look around before I was grabbed my the neck and thrown on the bed. Harry got on top of me and I put my arms round his neck. "So aggressive." I said smirking as he slowly unbuckled the top half of my dress.

His other hand explored around my body, massaging, squeezing, pinching. "Eat my Harry." I said whining as I could feel myself dripping. "Be patient babygirl." he said with a smirk on his face. He then left me in my bra and when down to my skirt, unzipping it carefully. I slid down my revealing panties that barley even covered me. "So wet babygirl."

He kissed my neck then my chest, slowly licking and sucking on them. "Harry oh fuck." I moaned out.

I pushed his head down to my pussy as he took his shirt off. He pulled my legs closer and put my legs over his shoulders. I closed my my eyes waiting to feel the pleasure but my inner thigh suddenly got bit. "Keep your beautiful eyes open. Let's do a staring contest, whoever loses gets a hard punishment." he said smirking. "But that's not fair you pleasuri-" I got off by his tongue teasing my center.

Oh shit. I kept staring at him with all I had as he started to kiss my wetness. His tongue slowly sliding out his mouth and entering my hole. That's when I lost it, fuck fuck fuck. My eyes closed as I loud whine came out my mouth.

He tongue fucked me a bit more before carefully lifted my sensitive legs off his shoulders. "You lost babygirl, guess I need to give you a hard punishment. " he smirked taking of his belt and throwing it.

He made me touch his jean zipper as I felt something hard beneath it.

"Feel that? That's what you do to me. " he said as I blushed.

He finally took the rest of his clothes off and I sat with my legs wide open almost welcoming him.

He slid it in slowly but far. "You comfortable? " he asked as I nodded. He is so caring. He suddenly pulled me in and out from him as I uncontrollably moaned my lungs out that night.

After that we both fell off of each other panting for air and holding each other close.

That was the best sleep I have had in a while, sleeping on his warm muscly chest and cuddling him as tight as I could.