#9 Just A Kiss

I woke up with Harry next to me and a swollen foot from my heel last night. I looked at Harry's tired face as I moved closer. I kept staring at his messy hair and his cute face until he pinned me down on the bed. "Why you staring at me?" he asked.

"I just- I." I suddenly got kissed. Not some silly peck this time, a real passionate kiss. I held his cheeks and pulled him closer as he was  now on top of me.

I pulled away and got up to breathe. I laughed it off and walked into the bathroom where I got pinned to the wall and kissed again. This time I was ready. He looked at me as I tugged on his shirt. "Sorry I should stop now." he said then cleared his throat.

"Are you scared of having sex with me? Am I not good enough because I'm not some fancy celebrity doing it with you." I asked.

"What no. I do want to have sex with you, your just uhh young. " he said trying to cover it up.

"The truth?" I asked. "That is the-"

"Hon I had sex when I was 17 and handled it fine, I'm 22 now and I'm not getting any younger so tell the truth. " I said.

"I just don't want to make you uncomfortable. I mean we have been touring together for barley even a week. "

"Harry I'm fine you won't scare me off. I'm not uncomfortable, every time I actually do want it with you is when your either busy or you find of excuses. " I said.

He pulled me in for a hug and smiled.  "Sorry baby we will do it later but right now we need to pack because we are on a flight later to Germany." he said. "Okay." I said and kissed his cheek.

---------------------------------------
Short chapter lol