#22 Dinner

Once we got to Germany we had a few days before Harry would preform so we decided to go out for dinner as a sorry gift for each other. 

Of course I wanted to pay because I was the one that ran away but Harry said before we left the hotel that he refused to let me pay. Such a gentleman but I felt bad. We were walking down the street looking for a place to eat until 2 teenage girls ran up to us both. They asked Harry for a photo and I gave them some space to do what they wanted.

"You must be Audrey! We totally love you too together!" One of them said and smiled. I smiled brightly at her knowing I had some support. The other asked if i wanted to join the photo and they would tag me and of course I said yes but when i went on Instagram I laughed.

"Met Harry on the street in Germany today! Guess who he brought 😏💕... @Audrey_Knoyle"

I laughed at the goofy face Harry was making in the photo before he held my hand and we kept walking.

We finally found a spot to eat and sat down. A hot waitress came walking in what looked to be a flirtatious walk and I mentally rolled my eyes. Eventually this would happen.

"Hey what can i get you guys? " she asked.
"I'll have the steak please. " I said giving her a fake smile.
"And you handsome sir?" she said and winked.
"I'll have the same please." he said causally. I was a little confused, she was very pretty and flirting with him... Why wouldn't he flirt back?

"And drinks?" she asked. "Both red wine please." Harry said.
"Two red wines one for him and his sister." she muttered into her mini notebook but we could both still hear her. I looked at Harry who was giving her a strange look. "This is my girlfriend..." he said with a slight angry face.

Harry might have been angry but I was furious, I could've got up and beaten her pretty face up if I wanted to but i still had an image problem online so I probably shouldn't. She just gave an awkward smile and walked away.

Harry moved his chair round to me and put his smooth tattooed arm around me. I looked at him and smiled as the paparazzi showed up. I quickly went to hide my face by looking at his chest but Harry had other plans.

Harry smashed his lips on mine slowly moving them. "Harry were in public." I muttered in between the kiss. He finally broke the kiss and smiled. I smiled back the looked at the paparazzi who had already taken about a billion photos of us kissing. The rest of the dinner was fine. The steak was amazing and Harry made some hilarious jokes which weren't actually jokes they were terrible... It was only funny because they were bad.

When we got back to the hotel I checked my phone and smiled.

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗" 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟻 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 @𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚢_𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙? 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.