#26 Germany

_
I wasn't gonna write till I got home but just a little smut 4 u :)
_

We landed in Germany, getting off the plane as Harry got escorted to a different exit and I went the normal way. I then looked at my phone for the registration plate of the car that I ordered. Suddenly someone pulled my arm into another car.

I took one look at Harry before his lips were already smashed on mine. I laughed between his lips and he soon broke it. "I missed you." he said with a cute pout on his face.

"We were just on a plane together 20 minutes ago?" I said confused. "Exactly too much time." he said rubbing my inner thighs.

Harry's POV
I wanted more than to just touch her thighs, I wanted to hear her moan my name until she couldn't any more. I wanted to please her. She was just so... Beautiful. I didn't know how to show my love for her. Of course she gave me that innocent look all the time but it just made me want to fuck her harder.

"Needy? Harry Styles?" She asked with that smug smirk on her face. I pulled her on my lap and went to her ear. "I prefer Harry but you can call me daddy." I said and she gulped.

I let go of her and sat her back down in her original place.

-

Audrey's POV

The car journey ended and we got to the hotel. I then threw my small travel back with my phone, airpods and some snacks inside. I kissed his cheek and smirked. "Thank you daddy." I said and checked in to the hotel while Harry helped the driver lift up all my suitcases.

I got up to the room, waiting for Harry to get here. I touched up a bit of makeup in the bathroom mirror before I felt two hands round my waist, then to my hips, then on my inner thighs. "I'm gonna fuck you so fucking hard." he whispered into my ear and I smirked, slowly turning around as he held my waist and pulled me closer. "Hmm you see I'm a bit tired I need to sleep." I said teasing him.

"Don't worry baby, I'll keep you awake." he said and wasted no time, picking me up in bridal style and placing me down on the bed. He smashed his lips on mine and quickly meeting with my tongue. He kissed all down my lower neck, leaving lots of hickeys.

Harry's POV
Kissing down her lower neck, soon getting to her shirt. I looked at her short crop top, blessing the person who made it. Her tits poking out the top like it was made to look like that. I ripped it off of her, kissing down her chest then rolling her over. I unbuckled her bra and slapped her ass. "Mhmm Harry." I heard her moan.

"You like that baby?" I asked and she moaned in response. I slapped her ass again but harder this time. "Words Audrey." I said. "Y-yes Harry I like it." she moaned. She started to unbuckle her short skirt which lead to her Nike Pro shorts underneath as if she knew I would try look under.

I pulled them down as fast as I could, revealing her thin red panties. "Your so beautiful." I said kissing up her thighs and finally taking off her underwear.

Audrey's POV

He took down my underwear and at this point I was actually dripping. "Hmm Audrey your so wet." he said with a smirk on his face. "Harry.. Please." I moaned out. I was sexually frustrated. "Please what baby?" he said teasing.

"Please fucking pleasure me!" I shouted and he nodded, slowly rubbing his finger in a circular motion on my clit and then slipping a finger in. My head fell back and I found myself speaking. "Another please." I moaned out. He put another in curling his fingers as he put them up and down. My back arched back as he went faster. The liquid building up in my stomach.

"H-harry.. I-I'm gonna come." I managed to say. He took his fingers out quickly leaving me so frustrated. I felt so pissed off. "Bitch." I muttered. "Sorry what was that?" he smirked.

"I said you are a BITCH!" I said a bit louder. "Let's see how much of a bitch I am when I make you gag." he said and I gulped as he unzipped his jeans and took off his shirt.

His Calvin Klein boxers and a cock poking up. "Aww Harry are you hard?" I said making fun of him. "Only for you darling." he said taking them off to reveal his hard length. "On your knees Audrey." he said as I got on my knees, looking up at him through my lashes.

I put my hand on the top of his dick where I knew my mouth wouldn't reach and started moving my hand back and forth. I heard a small groan from him before putting my mouth around his length. My mouth went up and down faster and faster each time.

My tongue swirling around his tip and my hand still doing it's work. "I swear you get better and better at this each time." he said with a small moan added on after.

Only minutes later before I felt his warm liquid in my mouth. I swallowed it then got up. Hugging his chest and him holding my waist.

"I love you." I muttered and he lifted me up, carrying me to the couch so I wouldn't have to sleep on the wet bed. "I love you too my baby."