Chapter five- Rompin' around the Christmas Tree

Start from the beginning

"I learned from my daddy." I said, grabbing his crotch. He looked at me.
"How about we get a coffee?" He asked. I looked at him.
"Chuck Bass doesn't want alcohol?"
He smiled. "Chuck Bass does not." He replied.
We stopped at the coffee place in manhattan, we got out and Chuck placed his hand on my arm. I looked at him. "What Chuck?" I asked. He hugged my waist.
"Adelaide.." He said looking at me. I laughed. "What Chuck?" I asked. He just kissed me. Hard and sweet. I placed my hands on his biceps. And he pulled me closer. He stopped and placed kisses all over my face.
"Chuck..why are you doing this?" I asked.
He looked at me.

"This time and place wouldn't feel perfect, it's perfect. You're perfect, everyday spent with you is such a beautiful experience. I'm so grateful to have you Adelaide Percy, I just want to remember you, this time as a textbook definition of perfection." He said. I looked at him.

"I'm not perfect, but Everytime I look into your eyes, I feel closer to being flawless." I said.
"You are flawless my queen." He said. Placing a hair strand behind my ear.

We walked into the coffee shop and Chuck sat, I stood taking off my coat. My white polo Vneck sweater, over my black jeans, and my gold metal trimmed boots from Kate Spade. And my pinky ring. I placed my hair down over my shoulder, and I sat.
The barista came over and asked me what I wanted.
"Americano, 4 shots of espresso." I said. Chuck looked at me. "You plan on saying up for a few days?" He laughed.
"With what I have planned, you'll need some too." I winked. My phone beeped and I looked at it.
Blair-
Where are you?! You were suppose to be here 15 minutes ago, don't bring Basshole either!
Xo- Blair
I looked at Chuck. "Who was it?" He asked.
"Just Blair asking me where I am.." I said. He laughed. "I'll take you over there when were done." He said.
"She said..well never mind." I started to say. "Well? What cmon spit it out Percy." He said. "She told me not to bring you." I said, passing over the phone. He read it and slammed it on the table.
"I'm sorry. I said. He looked at me and scooted over to me.
"It's not your fault, it's my fault. She has this cloud over my head ever since the limo accident, and she blames me for her and Nate's complications in their relationship." He said.
I nodded, and placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing my thumb over his perfect jawline.
"I understand love." He scooted back over, and I texted back.
Me-
I'm with Chuck. Were getting coffee for the all nighter, we have to let this party be perf, and he's coming inside since I can't carry all the lattes myself. Sorry B
-Adelaide
A few minutes past and our coffee was set in front of us, I read the New York Times and sipped it, and Chuck was staring at me.
"I love you." I heard him say, I looked up at him, and smiled.
"I love you." I said back. He smiled and sipped his coffee. He scooted over, and kissed my cheek. I ordered 12 lattes for the workers for tonight, and we got into the limo.
We went to the penthouse and got out Chuck holding them all.
"If that Basstard is here." I heard Blair say running down the steps. She looked at me. "And he is..what did I tell you A!" She said. I shrugged. "He's coming tonight either way B! So why not let him stay?" I asked. "I suppose since Nate is on his way." She said. I pulled Chuck's hand, and he pulled it up to my thigh.
I bit my lip.

Later that night Chuck and I arrived, I was in a pink low cut draped ball gown, with white heels. The sides were open so you could see my sides, and my ribcage. Chuck wouldn't stop touching me in the limo, he wore a dark suit with a matching color tie.
The huge Christmas tree on the back of the back walk with a huge gap. I looked at the brunette lady in a satin white gown, and I grabbed chucks hand. "It's my mother." I said. Chuck smiled my body on him he looked down. "What's so wrong with that?" He asked. "My mother." I said through my teeth we were beside the table. "Adelaide Lucille why on dear you didn't tell me you were coming?" She asked. I kissed her cheeks. "Well mother I've been coming to the Waldorf's party since I could walk, and speaking the hostesses daughter is my best friend I would've thought you known, mother you know of my boyfriend Chuck." I said. She held out we hand and Chuck kissed it.
"How is life the new Mrs.Callus?" He said. She looked confused the first time she met Chuck even though he came to the thanksgiving dinner, she wasn't even paying attention to me, or my present boyfriend.
"I'm going to get a drink." I said.
I walked over hearing the entire conversation.
"And you are?" She asked. "I'm Chuck Bass the love of her life." Chuck said. I smiled to myself.
"Well. Mr.Bass if you're anything like your father you would know girls like Adelaide are smart enough to know when a man is playing them. She might be in love with you, but once you do wrong..she will do a one-eighty and the love she once felt for you will disappear.." She said, I gasped.

"Well Ma'am I love your daughter and would do anything to keep her from not loving me, she's the other half of me." He said. I came back over and I placed an arm around Chuck. "What's going on? Whatcha guys talking about?" I asked. "You sweetheart, and how much Chuck adores you."
I nodded. We walked away, and I pulled Chuck's tie. "Meet me behind the Christmas tree in 5." I said. He nodded, and smirked I kissed him.
I waited, and he came. "Why are we behind the Christmas tree for?"
I pulled him closer untucking his shirt, within each kiss he would speak. "Are we doing this? At Blair's party?" He asked. I looked at him. And removed my dress. "Merry Christmas Chuck Bass." I removed his belt and he pulled my leg up. "Merry Christmas Adelaide Percy."
He moved in, placing me against the wall looking at me hear leaning back. As he moved slowly. firmly I leaned up, and moaned in his ear. While my nails scratched his back." Do me from behind." I said. He smirked and I placed my hands on the walk, and moved closer to him. He held my waist, pumping me. As I started to moan, Eleanor was saying a toast. "I'm about to come Chuck!" I whispered. "Don't scream." He said pulling me toward him still moving. "I think I might." He started having deep pumps and then. I rolled my eyes and, he came inside me, and I screamed while his hand was moving away from my mouth. The clunk of glasses hid it and Chuck just stood there. Acknowledging me. I wiped his cum off of my thigh. And he kissed my neck. "Best I ever had." He said into my ear. I slipped in my dress. "Let's get out of here." I said. Wiping his cum on the Christmas tree. He zipped his pants and did his belt buckle. We walked out from behind the tree his hand on the back of my neck.
Serena looked at us. "well well.." she asked. "Someone got lucky.." She said. Looking at me. "Lemme guess in the bathroom?" She said. Chuck nodded, lying. "We washed it all down." He said. "I'll give you details later." I said. Serena grabbed me. "You better." She laughed. "Were going." I said kissing her cheeks. "So early?" She pouted.
"We want to get a good start home before the traffic." Chuck said.
"Chuck..it's 12am." "Merry Christmas Day Serena." I winked. She touched her nose. "Gotcha." She laughed. And Chuck guided me. I stopped him the the glow of the Christmas lit street in Rockefeller center. "I can't believe I just screwed you behind Blair Waldorf's Christmas tree she's my best friend Chuck!" I laughed. "We didn't screw Adelaide." he said coldly. I looked at him. "okay.." I said. His hands were in his pockets. He came and wrapped his arms around my waist looking down at me.
"We made love." He said, smiling. "We made love." I repeated, he nodded. "Sweet, sweet love." He growled. Before kissing me.

Merry Christmas upper east siders, looks like Chuck got what he wanted sweet Adelaide's sweet spot. Blair got some to, where was her during her mothers toast..and Nate? As why did Serena come in so late? I guess the Christmas gift keeps on giving doesn't it. Let's just see who doesn't need pregnancy test by the New Year..
And a baby by Senior year. Let's guess hm?
XoXo-
Gossip Girl.