ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟 - ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕡𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟.....

Word Count : 1171 words 

"There's a roadblock ahead," Ebata-san informed Fuutaro and your sisters. "And it seems that they're only going to remove it tomorrow morning."

"No way....." Ichika muttered. "So we need to find a motel to spend the night....."

"Ugh, that's such a pain," Nino groaned. The others echoed similar sentiments.

"Well, at least we're all together," Itsuki said. "It won't be too long. They're going to work on removing the roadblock from tonight."

"Alright then, Ebata-san. You can drive us to the nearest motel."

"As you wish, Ms. Nakano."

The driver elegantly drove towards a good-looking motel in the vicinity. The car stopped in front of the motel, and the seven of you hopped out of the limo.

Ichika went ahead to the front desk, and had a conversation with the receptionist. She returned in around 10 minutes, while waving a single room key.

"Guess what? The school buses halted here too!" Ichika said happily. "So we've essentially caught up with the buses!"

"That's a relief," Itsuki said. "So I guess we could board the bus tomorrow morning?"

"Yup, that's the most sensible option. I'll inform Ebata-san."

You had kinda tuned out of the conversation cuz it was too grown-up for you. You stared around the motel with wide eyes, taking in all the amazing scenery everywhere. The open-air heated pool, a beautiful garden, stone pathways leading to each of the individual rooms and the like.

"Wow....."

"You like what you see, (N/N)-chin?"

"Uh-huh....."

Itsuki giggled cutely, and picked you up in her arms. "Now now, (N/N). No running away without telling us, okay~~ 💙💙? There's a lot of people here, so you have to stick close to us."

"Okay~~"

"Why do you guys just randomly..... pick him up?" Fuutaro asked in a confused tone. "I mean, he can walk."

"How we treat our (N/N)-chin is none of your business, Uesugi," Nino barked. "Why do you care?"

"No, it's just..... unsettling," Fuutaro said apologetically. "It doesn't look like he's enjoying it, you know? Being picked up every five minutes, that is."

Nino raised an eyebrow, and scoffed. "My (N/N)-chin doesn't like being picked up by me?! I knew you were a crazy tutor. I'll show you how much my little (N/N)-chin likes me!"

Saying so, Nino snatched you away from Itsuki, much to her dismay. Nino nuzzled you happily.

"See? My (N/N)-chin loves me! He loves being picked up by me!"

"I guess....." Fuutaro said unsurely. "Whatever floats your boat."

"Exactly, Uesugi! So you stay out of this!" Nino proclaimed. "Just look at him! Such an absolute darling~~ 💜💜"

You remained silent, with your head buried in the nook of Nino's neck. Itsuki was the one who noticed something wrong first.

"Wait, what's this thing in my hair.....?" Itsuki asked no one in particular. Itsuki ran her fingers through her hair, but nothing came into her fingers.

"Wait, no way.....!" Itsuki widened her eyes, and she continuously ran her fingers through her flaming red hair. "So many knots!"

Itsuki fumbled about, and she tugged on her own hair pointlessly. "(F/N), bad boy!"