ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜 - ℍ𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕒-𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕚'𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪!

Word Count : 1780 words 

*Yawn*

You yawned softly, and awkwardly rubbed your eyes. Ichika was the one to notice you drifting off to sleep.

"Aww sweetie, are you sleepy? It's become quite late. Let's tuck you in."

You nodded. Raiha chuckled at how drowsy you looked.

"Come on Raiha, we need to go too, right?" Fuutaro said. "Let's go back home."

"Okay!"

Saying so, Raiha jumped from the couch and proceeded to follow her brother out of the main door. "I had lots of fun today, (F/N)-chin! Thank you so much for having us over!"

"Same to you....." you murmured. Your five sisters held back squeals of cuteness and laughter.

"He's not functioning anymore," Nino squeaked. "Aww, he must be so tired! My baby's tired!"

"Ugh, you gotta shut up, Nino....." Miku muttered. "I swear, you're the reason I worry so much for (F/N), stupid brocon."

"It isn't my fault! He's so cute and charming!" Nino argued back, and she slowly scooped you up in her arms. You muttered something incomprehensible under your breath, most of it being sleepy nonsense. "And he likes me now! (F/N) thinks I'm the best sister, you know!"

*sleepy mumbling noises*

Your eyes were almost closed, and you were ready to pass out in Nino's arms. But then your sleep was disrupted by Itsuki pulling you out of Nino's arms.

"You can keep your delusions to yourself, Nino," Itsuki proclaimed proudly. "After all, (F/N)-chin loves Itsuki-nee the most, doesn't he?"

"Back off, Itsuki," Nino said with hollow, empty eyes. "Give my (F/N)-chin back to me, or I'll make you wish you were never born."

"Is that so, Nino? What're you gonna do, taunt me with that scary makeup you put on all-day?" Itsuki snided. "Oh, I'm so scared ~~"

A bulge of a vein appeared on Nino's forehead. She looked pretty pissed.

"That's enough, the two of you," Miku said strongly, and she snatched you into her safe arms. "No more of this stupidity. Ugh, you guys are incorrigible....."

All the hurling and passing you around like an Amazon package did not go well with your sleepy state, and your drowsiness slowly dissipated. Your eyes were a bit wider now, and you blinked a few times to get used to the light.

"No no (F/N), keep your eyes closed!" Yotsuba screamed. "Try to get back to sleepy mode!"

"I'm not sleepy anymore....." you said softly, but you nevertheless nuzzled your head into Miku's neck.

This was the one rule you had learnt in the house — when in doubt, go to Miku. She always knows what to do, especially when you're involved.

Ichika and Miku looked on helplessly.

"It's gonna happen again....." Miku muttered under her breath, as she rubbed your back softly. Fuutaro watched in confusion.

"What's gonna happen again?" he asked curiously. Itsuki turned to look at the tutor.

"Once (F/N) feels sleepy but doesn't fall asleep, he won't be able to go to sleep throughout the night," Itsuki shuddered. "Which means, he's in for a long, rough night....."

"Baby, I'm sorry......" Nino said softly. "It's this stupid Itsuki's fault....."

"Shut up, Nino. He's not gonna buy your silly lies," Itsuki said. "It's your fault that he's not gonna sleep today!"