ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟠 - ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕙𝕒 𝕀𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘!

Word Count : 1938 words 

"(F/N)! Rise and shine, honey!" Yotsuba screamed into your ear, and you squealed in surprise. You instinctively hugged Rexy tighter.

"But it's Sunday....."

"Today's the day of the fireworks! Come on!"

"But that's in the evening....."

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP---"

You were getting incredibly annoyed, so you threw your pillow on Yotsuba's face.

Bullseye!

It hit her square on the nose, and she fell back with a pathetic thud. The noises from her mouth stopped instantly.

"Phew....."

Why was she even here in the first place? You were sleeping in Miku's room anyways, since you had made a promise to sleep in the room of the person who scored the highest in the mock test.

You yawned a big yawn, and cuddled yourself back to sleep.

Unbeknownst to you, Nino was secretly watching you from the doorway to Miku's room, along with Ichika.

"Oh my god look at him cuddle himself back to sleep! He's so cute and precious and such a little cookie aaaaaaaaaaa 💜💜~~"

Nino was jumping up and down outside the room, while dreaming about her cute little younger brother. Ichika sweatdropped at the sight of the second sister.

"She's long lost....."

Nino suddenly had a brilliant idea!

"Wait a second..... if I dress up as Miku, then I can headpat (F/N) all I want!" she squeaked to herself. "Yes, that's perfect! I'll dress up as Miku and be here in a second!"

Ichika didn't have a good feeling about this. She just sighed, and hoped for the best. Maybe all Nino needed was some time she could spend with you all to herself.

In another 5 minutes, Nino exited her room wearing a perfect disguise — a brown wig similar to Miku's hairstyle, her signature headphones around her neck and even a full-sleeved sweater to fit perfectly into her personality!

Ichika was for one, very surprised. If she hadn't been looking closely, even she might not be able to identify that this was actually Nino. The disguise was almost perfect.

"Yes! I can headpat my baby as much as I want now!" Nino said to herself, and she entered Miku's room wearing a Miku costume. You shifted slightly in your sleep, and Nino made sure not to make any sounds as she quietly seated herself on the bed beside you.

The movement of the bed was enough to jolt you awake, and you stared at the new visitor on your bed.

"Oh, it's you....." you mumbled, before closing your eyes and going back to sleep.

Nino pumped the air.

You didn't recognize her!

Slowly, Nino brought her hand closer to your ethereal crimson hair. Soon, she felt a soft sensation on her fingers. She gasped. Nino always knew your hair was soft, but for it to be this soft!? She felt like she was on top of the world.

"Wow....." she mumbled, as she continued to pat you.

Oof!

Nino was thrown back onto the floor with a fierce headbutt from you. You stared at her on the floor from top of your bed.

"You can't fool me, Nino-nee."

Nino widened her eyes. How did you know?! The disguise was perfect!

"But how did you know....." Nino asked, completely surprised.