ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛 - ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝔹ℚ ℙ𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕒 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!

Word Count : 1393 words 

A little house party was being organized in your spacious penthouse. Raiha had never been in here, so you felt a need to make the house look a little prettier than usual. You slowly stacked all the cushions on the couch properly, even color-coding them according to the couch color.

Yotsuba watched you from behind, and silently giggled at your attempts to make the house look better.

"Are you excited that Raiha is coming over, sweetie?"

"Not really," you replied monotonously. "She's coming for the first time, so maybe it would be better to make the house look a little nicer. I don't like her, though."

Yotsuba sweatdropped. "You're such a tsundere, (F/N)..... wonder who he gets that from....."

[ Nino sneezes ]

"(N/N)-chin, you want BBQ, right?" Nino poked her head out of her room, and you smiled brightly. You decided to get pampered by Nino for a bit, so you ran over and jumped into her arms.

Of course, Nino was not expecting that at all. She was under the impression that you liked to jump only into Miku's arms, but seeing you jump into hers made her heart skip a beat!

Nino was currently enjoying the perks of being First Place on the Best Sister List.

"(N/N)-chin! What's up, sweetie?"

You purred softly, and buried your nose into her neck, enjoying the warmth and affection of the second sister. Her soft but firm grip on you made you melt, and you almost fell asleep in her arms.

Yotsuba, who was watching from the living room, was wildly surprised. "Wait, what!? Did Nino just receive preferential treatment!?"

"Ha. Suck it, losers."

Nino smiled evilly, and headpatted you softly, running her fingers through your silky crimson hair. You cooed, and ascended into the beautiful world of headpats.

"No way....." Yotsuba sweatdropped. Her eyes were wide with surprise. "(F/N) actually allows you to headpat him now..... and he actually jumped into Nino's arms....."

Yotsuba had a brainwave!

"Nino, did you drug him?"

"Huh!? What kind of question is that, Yotsuba!" Nino screeched, and you let out an annoyed sound due the noise that Nino was making. "I would never drug anyone, let alone my precious baby brother! Period."

[ Far away, in a canon world, Nino sneezes again ]

"We're ordering BBQ, right?" Ichika asked. "We'll get 8 pizzas for 8 people."

Ichika confirmed the delivery order, and you slid down Nino's arms onto the floor. You marched around the living room in circles, waiting for the pizza delivery to arrive.

A doorbell rung shrilly, and you ran ahead to the door before any of your sisters could. You gingerly jumped up and pulled the latch, opening the door wide to allow the visitors.

Fuutaro and Raiha walked in, and Raiha stayed a bit closer to Fuutaro. She marveled at the splendid architecture of the penthouse. Having lived in almost poverty her whole life, she had no idea that houses this big even existed! And just for six people!

"Wow....." Raiha muttered under her breath. "(F/N)-kun's house is so big....."

You quietly welcomed them in, and once Raiha was a bit more comfortable, you held her hand and dragged her to the living room, and Raiha even had a faint blush on her cheeks because of your lewd hand-holding!