ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠 - 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤!

Word Count : 1974 words 

[ (N/N) — Nickname ]

"Did he go to bed?"

"Yup, fell asleep almost instantly," Ichika replied as she walked down the stairs. "I couldn't even complete my sentence, and he dozed off."

"Not a very promising quality for an aspiring actress, if you know what I mean," Fuutaro passed a snide remark, and the other four Nakano sisters let out a low whistle. Even Nino, someone who hated Fuutaro's guts, had to admit that that was a pretty sick roast.

"You're mean, Fuutaro-kun," Ichika smiled, taking the insult like a true champ. "Not everyone is as good as you are in academics, right? So why not let me have my little spotlight?"

"I was just kidding. You can go ahead and be an actress, no one's stopping you. It's just that if you perform well in school, it's a win-win."

"Mhm, you make a good point, Fuutaro-kun."

"You aren't the type to come up with such good insults, Uesugi. You're a total loser when it comes to social life. How did you even think of that?" Nino asked, both genuinely curious and with a little sprinkle of sarcasm.

Fuutaro stopped working out the sum he was on, and thought over for a bit. "If I had to point it out, (F/N) is probably the reason."

"(F/N)? How is he involved?" Yotsuba asked quizzically.

"I don't know, he just has this weird aura about him," Fuutaro replied hastily. "I feel like I'm actually managing to socialize with people thanks to him."

"You're learning to socialize from my (F/N)?" Itsuki narrowed her eyes. "He's not even that social. He's popular in his elementary school, but I wouldn't call him social. You must be in deep trouble if you're having a five-year old teach you how to mingle with society, Uesugi-kun."

"I'm not having him teach me! I was just picking up on his subtle habits," Fuutaro replied. "He's got a pretty snappy mouth as well. I guess I've somehow managed to pick it up from his quick-witted comments."

"Don't you dare do anything to my (F/N), Uesugi, or I'll pull all your nails out."

"The hell? I didn't even say anything! Why are you all so protective of him? Genuine question," Fuutaro asked the five Nakano sisters.

The girls thought of an answer.

"Well, for one, he's the cutest boy in existence," Itsuki said, and she puffed out her chest in pride. "He's so cute 💙💙~~! How can someone not want to protect a cookie like him!?"

"I mean, everyone finds their own sibling the cutest, when you put it that way. To me, Raiha is much sweeter than (F/N)," Fuutaro replied nonchalantly. An irk mark formed on Itsuki's head.

"(F/N) is much sweeter, Uesugi-kun. I wish you wouldn't argue back with such pointless tactics," Itsuki replied dangerously. But Fuutaro wasn't one to back down.

"You must compare their ages too! Raiha is 10, while (F/N) is only 5! When (F/N) turns 10, we'll see how cute he remains! And Raiha was much more cuter when she was 5!"

"I'll make you eat those words, Uesugi. My (F/N) is much cuter than your Raiha," Nino argued back. "He's such a dream 💜💜~~!"

"Alright, that one took it too far," Fuutaro replied sharply, and he slammed his pen down on the table for added effect. "Raiha is undoubtedly the sweetest, cutest and most helpful sister in the whole universe, period."

"It's a 5v1, Fuutaro. You cannot possibly hope to win," Miku said blandly. "Let's just leave it at that."

"I cannot accept failure so easily!" Fuutaro replied heroically. "I must see this to its end!"