ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞 - 𝕀𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕁𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕨!

Word Count : 1304 words 

"So you..... don't have any friends?"

You shook your head.

"..... none at all?"

You shook your head once again, this time with more energy. Your five onee-chan's groaned.

"I thought you were the cool boy in school, (F/N)!" Itsuki feigned sadness in her tone. "You told us that you had friends!"

You pursed your lips.

If this doesn't work out, a certain teacher is going to have a frog in her lunch box soon.....

"I'm sorry!" you said suddenly, and your sisters were alarmed. "I didn't want to worry you anymore, so I told you that I had friends..... I just didn't want to be more of a burden....."

You felt your eyes heating up, and a single teardrop escaped your eye. Damn these baby eyes. They cry even when you don't want them to.

"Cutie pie what are you saying!?" Nino screamed, and she ran up to you along with your sisters. "You were never a burden to us! You're our little brother! You're what keeps us going throughout! No one here thinks you're a burden!"

".....really?"

"Yup! You'll always remain our sweet little brother, whether you have friends or not!" Itsuki cooed, and she snatched you away from Nino's arms. "I'm so sorry I made you cry, (F/N)! I'm sorry!"

"It's not your fault....." you whispered lightly, still clutching onto the fifth sister tightly. "I know you'll always be by my side."

"Hah!"

Itsuki felt an arrow pierce her heart, and hearts replaced her pretty red eyes. She stared at you with a lovestruck expression, one complete with a soft blush on her cheeks.

Looks like another one joins Nino in the brocon gang.....

"Say (F/N), why don't we go to the mall together this weekend? Just the two of us 💙💙~~" Itsuki asked lovingly, and she received a death glare from the rest of her sisters.

"Wait, why just the two of you?" Miku asked, and she narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "You've never been interested in things like that, Itsuki."

"Well, now I am," Itsuki replied decisively. "I want to spend some quality time with my little brother! What's so hard to believe in that?"

"It's hard to believe because Nino is the one who usually tries to get alone time with (F/N)," Ichika responded with a sweatdrop.

"W-why don't we all go together!" Yotsuba squealed, trying to defuse the ticking bomb in the Nakano household. "Let's have a fun sisters + brother outing!"

The conversation was thankfully cut short by the heroic arrival of Uesugi Fuutaro, the tutor of the quints'. He gathered all the Nakano sisters much to their dismay, and sat down to drill for the Midterms two days from now.

"Ugh Uesugi, you always come in at the worst times," Nino remarked. "Can't you let us live a peaceful family life?"

"I could hear you idiots bickering all the way from the elevator," Fuutaro said nonchalantly, as he took out more practice workbooks. "I think I calmed this place down by coming here."

Fuutaro - 1 || Nino - 0

"So you were eavesdropping on our conversation?" Miku asked, a sudden distaste in her tone. "I didn't know you were a creep, Fuutaro."

"Why can't I come to this place without being called a creep everyday....."

"Picking up where we left off," Nino said, as she raked up the past. "Where exactly do you want to go with my (F/N), Itsuki? For research purposes, of course."