ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 - 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕤!

Word Count : 1542 words 

"Fuutaro...... a break...... please....."

Ichika passed out on the table. You could even see the steam erupt from her ears from too much studying. Looks like she got overcooked.

Fuutaro looked at the time. "Well, I guess we have been studying for quite some time. Alright girls, take a break."

"Phew~~"

You were sitting on the dining table doing your own homework, which consisted of some addition, subtraction and coloring. It was a bit too simple for you, but you liked the coloring part of it.

"Ooo~~ (F/N) colors so well!" Yotsuba cheered you on, as she stared at your book. "You go, (F/N)!"

"Does it look good?" you shoved the book into Yotsuba's face.

"It looks awesome!" Yotsuba squealed, and patted your head as a reward. "Like, none of the strokes are outside the drawing, and everything is so solid!"

'Like seriously, even I can't color this well! This is blasphemy! ' Yotsuba screamed internally.

"I remember when I used to have homework like this as well....." Fuutaro thought out loud. "Ah, the good old days....."

"What're you even worried out, Fuutaro-kun?" Ichika asked wryly. "You get full marks in everything anyways. It's more troublesome for us, you know?"

"And that is why I'm here!" Fuutaro declared heroically. "I'm here to mold you nincompoops into professional model students!"

"We've gone from idiots to nincompoops," Miku replied quietly. "Maybe that is a level-up....."

Miku fidgeted around slowly. For that entire evening, Ichika had been pushing Miku into Fuutaro during the sessions in an attempt to set them up. Alas, Fuutaro was denser than a black hole, so he dismissed it in an uneventful manner.

Which of course pissed Miku off a bit.

"Miku-nee!!"

You throttled down the hall at full speed and slammed into Miku. Well, tried to. You were too small to generate any respectable momentum, so Miku just caught you.

"I finished my homework!"

"Good job!"

"Guess what I want?" you asked sneakily. Miku couldn't help but chuckle.

"I know....."

You watched as the Eternal Hand Of Miku showered its blessings on you as headpats.

Again, Fuutaro was definitely not staring at you, and he was definitely not jealous of you getting headpats.

"You were supposed to get me ice-cream, you know?" you pointed at Fuutaro. "Butterscotch, by the way."

Fuutaro sighed. "Does it have to be right now?"

"Umm, anytime before tomorrow."

"Ok then. I'll get it before tomorrow's tutoring session. Also, break's over. We've still got a lot to do. Don't dilly-dally."

"Huh!? It's only been 10 minutes, Uesugi!" Nino screamed from the kitchen.

"And that is more than enough. We'll never finish this on time without being a little proactive."

"What the hell? Even if we try, we won't finish it by tonight. There's too much to do."

"That's true as well....." Fuutaro sweatdropped. "I'll have to get home to Raiha too....."