ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛.𝟝 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕀𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕨, 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕟! (𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕)

Word Count : 1657 words 

A chapter just as it sounds! Everyone's grown up, and (F/N) is now thirteen years old! This chapter is semi-canon (it doesn't add anything to the story, but it most definitely happens).

Enjoy!

[ ----- ----- ------ ]

The wind blew coolly through your red, flaming shoulder-length hair, and you were busy staring out of the classroom window, waiting for class to start. You did not pay any mind to the incredibly lewd stares and steam erupting from your female classmates. You had grown used to it.

The teacher walked in, and decided to take attendance.

"Mii Watanabe."

"Present!"

"(F/N) Nakano."

"....."

"(F/N) Nakano?"

The teacher repeated your name once again, and she looked up to find you staring out of the window with great interest. You watched the football match going on the ground, and occasionally scratched your neck.

"Nakano!"

You jolted upright on the seat, and turned to face the classroom. "P-present ma'am!"

The class snickered on your behalf, and you turned a bit red in embarrassment. You resumed your seat and gave the teacher a scowl, which she gracefully ignored.

A soft tap on your shoulder brought you back to your senses.

"Still zoning out?" Mii-chan asked you, and she had an amused look in her eyes. "I swear you're getting out of hand, (N/N)-chin."

"Yeah, right," you muttered. "Who's idea was it to start classes at 8 in the morning......? I wanna have a chat, just me and him."

Mii-chan let out a cute laugh, and it took every ounce of your willpower to keep your raging hormones under control.

Her luscious blonde hair, soft eyes, her angelic voice......

You couldn't help it! She was just that pretty! It didn't help that you had a pretty big crush on her!

"(N/N)-chin, you're zoning out again," Mii-chan deadpanned. "That's like, the fourth time today."

"You're just pretty. Can't help it."

The steam that blew out of Mii-chan's ears put good ol' Thomas The Train to shame. She turned redder than your hair, and you internally pumped yourself at your successful flirting abilities.

"Watanabe, Nakano. Please keep the conversation for after class," the teacher snapped, and you decided to continue the drama later. 

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

You and Mii-chan walked down the road towards your condominium complex. Mii-chan was a regular visitor to your house, to the point where she was practically family. Your sisters loved her to the core, and whole-heartedly supported your crush on her.

Yes.

You read that right.

Your sisters knew.

Unfortunately, they found out about your top-secret crush on your best friend only a few days back. Since then, they've been secretly nudging you forward and trying to set the two of you up. Mii-chan, being the little innocent girl she is, remained a bit in the dark about her feelings for you.

"Hey, wanna go to the arcade tomorrow?" Mii-chan suggested. "It's Saturday, so we don't have the part-time at Nino-nee's café. Plus, Raiha-nee will have her day off too."

Little Devil (Quintessential Quintuplets x Child Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें