"Die."

"You need to up your threats."

Bakugo clicked his tongue and resumed with his workout. He looked at her through the mirror in front of them. She wasn't too shabby herself. From thereon, the two exercised in silence.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko sat sandwiched between Mina and Jirou, Bear lying on top of the girl's laps. The boys, Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Bakugo sat down, playing some game on their phones, yelling at each other. Mina started dragging Yoshiko to their group every time she spotted Yoshiko.

Jirou was playing something on her guitar. Yoshiko listened awestruck, and Mina told her about the concert class 1-A held last year. "That sounds so fun," Yoshiko said. "Jirou's good with the instruments."

"Can you play?" Jirou asked.

"Yeah, I can play the guitar," Yoshiko replied. "I took singing classes as a kid, so I learnt the guitar along with it."

"Guys, I have an idea!" Mina exclaimed, jumping up, startling Bear. "Let's go to karaoke!"

"Hey, that's a good idea!" Kaminari yelled, dropping his phone.

"YOU MADE US LOSE, SPARK PLUG!" Bakugo yelled.

"Wha- oops, sorry."

"OOPS, MY ASS, I'M GOING TO BLAST YOU T-"

"To hell." Yoshiko completed his sentence, rolling her eyes.

"Mind yer damn business, solar panel." Bakugo hissed, crimson eyes threatening.

"So, are we going or not?" Jirou asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yes, we are." Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima said in unison.

"No, we 'aint." Bakugo said.

"Kiri, do your thing, please." Mina took the girls' hands and ushered them to the elevator. Kirishima replied with a toothy grin and a thumbs up. As the elevator doors closed, Bears excited barking and Bakugo's yelling drowned out.

Mina took the girls to her room and clapped her hands. "Can we wear matching outfits, please, please, please." She asked Yoshiko and Jirou, making puppy eyes.

"If the outfits are decent, sure," Jirou said.

"I'm in," Yoshiko said, sitting on Mina's bed with her hands under her.

"They are amazing!" Mina squealed, throwing her closet open. She took out two maroon off-shoulder tops with white skirts. The third outfit was a white off-shoulder top with a maroon skirt.

"Ooh, this is nice," Yoshiko said.

"Arent they?!" Mina yelled.

"I'm taking the white top and maroon skirt," Jirou said.

"Alright!" Mina chimed, handing Jirou the hanger with the said outfit. She excitedly gave Yoshiko her outfit, telling the girls how she'd been wanting to wear matching outfits for ages.

Yoshiko disappeared into the bathroom and put on the outfit. The top exposed her freckled shoulders, and the skirt complimented the maroon colour beautifully. Yoshiko hummed in satisfaction and stepped outside to see Mina and Jirou already in their outfits.

"Looking good." Mina complimented Jirou and Yoshiko.

"You guys look so pretty too." Yoshiko smiled at the two. Jirou wore fishnets underneath her skirt. It fit her vibe.

Yoshiko had many female friends in the past, but they all grew distant from her at some point. She had Shinsou, but sometimes she longed for hanging out with female friends, braiding hair, doing each other's make-up, gossip before sleepovers. All the girly stuff.