"Draco, Alex is worried. The whole school is looking for you."

"But only you knew I would be here," Draco said, looking into the distance. "This town, I see everything from here. It's grown a lot, don't you think?"

"We've grown too, old friend, and that's why I worry." Zeth sat down next to Draco with his feet dangling. He was not afraid of falling either because the injuries would not last. "Finn told me that you and Alex went out last night, and I guess it was because of that girl. I wonder if it's because you're willing to fall in love again after so many centuries."

"I like her, Zeth," Draco looked down and sighed. "But if Jade happens to learn about my secret..."

"Didn't you tell her that we are real monsters already?"

"Oh no, she already knows that," Draco said as if it weren't important. Zeth turned red but decided not to bring it up for now. "I was talking about my addiction."

"Really?" Zeth frowned, "You don't want to have sex with her just like that, do you?"

"No but... Sometimes I would like to have a romance as beautiful as that of Duchess Kizah Rahman and Duke Kade Rahman of Zeleste Island, without the 'forbidden' part, of course. Maybe have a conqueror son and two daughters although... Vasectomy."

"Are you thinking of getting married?!" Zeth gasped.

"Humans live short lives. Even monsters," Draco licked his lips. "Of all the band members, you and I will be the ones to see everyone die."

"We did not choose this life," Zeth locked his eyes on the horizon. "And getting stabbed by a sacred wood spear or someone finding the jar that has my heart to stab it can also end you and me."

Draco laughed briefly.

"Cadence used to call you heartless in high school."

"And she was right," Zeth whispered, "You always said she reminded you of your sister."

"I was wrong, my sister was worse," Draco laughed, "Batrix was as cruel as King Zehtt Greak, and thought she was as smart as our father, but she was as dumb as King Ozyrez Rahman.”

"The second king of Evalon? Or the King Ozyrez who indirectly caused the Clash of the Rahmans?" Zeth asked and Draco shifted his shoulders.

"They were both fools," Draco sighed, "If I had to compare Cadence to anyone, maybe it would be Queen for a day Elizekhmet Rahman. A crazy woman obsessed with her children and stubborn as a mule who doesn't care who she hurts in order to have power. Switch fire-breathing dragons for hurtful words and they’re practically the same person. Do you remember when Cadence compared you to Professor Matías?"

"Damn! Of course I remember that!" Zeth laughed, "She said I was as cruel and cold as him."

"If she only knew that you cried a lot when Sphinx died," Draco nudged him. "You still have her little bed in the suite."

"Sphinx will always be the daughter I never had, nor will I have because... Vasectomy," Zeth said and they both laughed a little.

They both remained silent for a while, then Zeth finally decided to speak.

"If you like that girl, Jade... You know what's going to happen. All the boys like her, and that means chaos."

"I don't want to change the subject but... You say you're bisexual," Draco looked Zeth square in the eye, and the black and golden-haired boy nodded. "I mean, what happened in The Titan stays in The Titan but... How did you know?"

"I just knew," Zeth said, shrugging his shoulders. "But I thought you always knew you were bisexual too."

Draco lowered his head and nodded slightly.

"With my addiction problem, there is no difference between man and woman. But I think I love someone, a man, and I wonder..."

"It's okay if you think you're in love with me, who wouldn't be?" Zeth said, strutting as always, raising his head as if he were posing for a painting or sculpture, "But you know there can be nothing between us, times have changed, and what happened in The Titan stays in The Titan, you understand? Not a word!"

"I wasn't talking about you," Draco bit his bottom lip and hung his head. "He's another guy. But how can I know if he is bisexual? That is to say, he is quite the womanizer, or at least he was."

"I suspect I know who it is," Zeth put a hand to his chin, thoughtfully cocking his head, "The big boy? Always mysterious? A hairy heartthrob?"

"If you think I'm talking about Everett, you're sorely mistaken," Draco huffed, "Now I'm confused. I like Jade, but love at first sight doesn't exist."

"But there's only one second from hate to love," Zeth said, wiggling his eyebrows a little playfully, "And this boy you like, you used to not get along."

"I've had recurring fantasies about said boy," Draco bit his lip and pressed his thighs together. "With Jade, it's something different, like love at first sight, but this guy I like is something physical, maybe curiosity, maybe it's just a homoerotic interest or... Maybe I love him? Oh! Maybe if you knew about my fantasies!"

"I don't want to know," Zeth replied and shrugged, "Now let's go downstairs. We have a lot to do today."

"Hey Zeth," Draco spoke as his friend stood up, "If Jade is Henry's daughter, do you think she should come with us to Lyonfort?"

"I doubt her father will let her come to Death Cliff with us," said the bandleader, "We'll have to talk to Henry."

Suddenly, there was a lot of noise, shouts, and screams. Zeth and Draco looked at each other and then ran to the bell tower, looking down. Frank was arguing with some people, men dressed in red suits. There was a huge truck that didn't belong to the Monster Mash staff downstairs, and a lot of people carrying cameras and reflectors that didn't belong to the Monster Mash staff either.

"Did someone else come to shoot something here today?" Draco asked, his voice getting lost in the yelling and banging in the school parking lot. He scanned the crowd, unsure of what he was looking for. "Maybe someone made an appointment before you did?"

"No," said Zeth, shaking his head. "Someone came to fight, and everyone is out of control."

Draco raised an eyebrow.

"They don't look like just anyone," he murmured. "There's a trailer over there with a huge picture of some guys that... Is it another band?"

"Could be," Zeth shrugged. It didn't make sense why anyone would come today, especially after he had instructed Egor to make an appointment to film all day and night without any interruptions. Now there were reporters all over the place, and everyone was panicking and shouting things.

"It doesn't make sense for both of us to be here at once..." Draco whispered.

"Fuck! Look!" Zeth pointed downwards. Everett was carrying a man in a suit on top of his head, threatening to throw him into the crowd of red-clad men. "He's going to damage our image!"

"He's going to damage that man! We have to go down!" Draco said, and Zeth nodded. "We'll jump. There's no faster way!"

"Don't you know what stairs are?!" Zeth yelled.

"Fine! We have to run!" Draco rolled his eyes.

"Well I don't see you running!" Zeth said, taking his phone from his pocket and speed-dialling Egor.