Chapter 5

Meanwhile, inside of the large city of Crocus, the Fairy Tail guild is fighting harder than ever to try and keep their place as the best guild in Fiore. Even though they are in first place, they are struggling to keep up. Gildarts is fighting this year and he is the primary reason as to why they are winning, since the guilds aces have disappeared.

===================================================================

Mirajane fell to her knees and breathed heavily. Her opponent was a powerful

wizard from the Dusk Leprechaun guild, the girl she had been fighting was a

powerful glass mage. Mira got to her knees and transformed into one of her Satan Souls, and with a flick of her wrist, the girl fell on the ground. Mirajane tried to help her out, but the girl refused "I'm fine" the girl snapped. The crowd erupted and everyone cheered.

"Mirajane from Fairy Tail receives ten points, where Mave from Dusk Leprechaun receives none" the announcers boomed.

Mira smiled and walked back to her guilds booth. When she entered, everyone was surrounding someone. She tried to look at who the person was, but it failed in the end. She looked over and nudged Cana, who was right next to her. "What's going on" she asked sweetly. Cana turned towards the white haired take over mage, her face was as pale as a ghost.

"Lucy's back" she whispered.

Mirajane gasped and tried to look again but Cana grabbed her arm.

"She says she is writing an entry for the newspaper on the Fairy Tail guild, but she claims her name is Lucile Heart." She said quietly with a hint of disbelieve.

"Where's Natsu" Lisanna asked hurriedly.

Lucile cocked her head and looked at the petite girl, a confused look made up her face. "Who's Natsu" she questioned. A pen and a paper were grasped in her hands, waiting for some juicy information.

The members of the guild gasped and looked at each other "She doesn't even know who Natsu is" someone whispered.

Lucile just smiled and looked at the guild members, she raised her notebook and started to jot down some things on the paper, she then laughed to herself quietly.

"I've heard about how the Fairy Tail guild is a guild full of jokers, I now know that its true." She laughed "You're trying to make me believe that I'm someone named Lucy. You guys are funny, but sadly, I'm just plain old Lucile Heart" she said to the guild, never losing the smile.

Master walked up to the blonde girl and scanned her over "Lucy?' he asked softly.

Lucile looked down and slightly frowned "I am not Lucy" she said sternly. Master turned his head to look at his children; he shook his head and sighed.

"This isn't right" he whispered.

Lucile jotted more notes down and looked at all of the worried wizards, she