swapped

Taehyung woke up with a bad headache and a dried throat. He was still very sleepy but his body ached and his arm felt numb so he flipped to this other side. All his sleepiness vanished within a second and he jumped out of the bed. There was a naked man sleeping in the bed. Then the realisation dawned and he looked around and he wasn't home and what was worse was that he was naked too...

His breathing started to fasten...what happened last night?

He quickly grabbed his clothes from the floor and put them on.

The commotion must have woken the other man.

"Where are you going?...what time is it?.."

Taehyung heard a raspy voice but he didn't turn back to look at him as if not wanting to confirm the truth..he just continued buttoning his shirt.

A pair of arms wrapped around him.. Taehyung immediately turned around pushed him away.

When he saw the hurtful expression on the man his mind went blank...

"I thought-"

Taehyung couldn't utter a single word he stormed out of the private room and sat in his car.

Junghoon...

Taehyung had slept with Junghoon...

Cheating was bad enough but to cheat with your ex's twin brother...he must be a monster.

The guilt rushed in, how was he going to face Jimin... How did he end up in such a way..

The thought of seeing Jimin hurt because of him again made him almost go insane.. His headache started to worsen.

"WHY WHY WHY!!"

"Everything was just starting to get better why must all this happen..."

His anger wasn't even fully calmed yet when his phone rang...

It was Namjoon

"Hello.."

"Taehyungie where the hell are you I have been trying to call you all morning..."

"I had.."

"That's not important go home immediately..Jimin had an accident..."

"What..what happened..."

"Just rush home you idiot.."

Panick overtook all his guilt and he stepped on his gas to get home as soon as possible...

Within 20 mins he was home and rushed up to Jimin's room. There he saw Jimin's doctor and the nanny talking and on the bed was Jimin sitting up with a bandage wrapped around his head.

"Jimin...."

Taehyung wanted to go to Jimin but was stopped by the doctor in the way..

"Mr. Kim you are finally here..."

"What happened to him.."

"It's nothing too serious he said he tried to walk and fell..I already gave him the medicine...he should be fine after a little rest..."

"Thank you doctor..I'll walk you out.."

"No no..it's alright..you go talk to him...the lovely lady here can walk me out"

Saying that the doctor left with the nanny following close behind him...

Taehyung sat on the bed... Jimin still did look at him and was staring out the window...

"Jimin I am sorry..."

"My mother said I should have my fortune read....so many accidents in so little time isn't a good sign you know... would you take me to one?"