unveil

Jimin stared at the door but Taehyung didn't come in. What did he expect? Even some members of the crew dropped by but not Taehyung. There was a little spark of hope in his heart when he saw Taehyung after waking up but it was soon blown out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung sat in the car with his mother. He didn't know what to say or what to do so he sat there waiting for his mother to speak the truth he was promised.

"There's a lot of things that were hidden from you..I know you would think it is unfair but whatever I did was for your own good."

"Just come straight to the point. I will judge on my own what is good and what is bad for me."

His mother took a deep breath and started telling him everything she knew...

"The night before the wedding he came to Jimin and became violent so Hoseok went to his dorm to confront him. He couldn't stand that his little brother was beaten but when he arrived there it was past 5 o'clock in the morning and the whole building was surrounded by police and ambulances. Jungkook was found dead by one of his dorm mates. There was a letter left behind."

"I was told he didn't leave anything behind..."

"Yes because the content of the letter was very disturbing. Some days prior to Jungkook's death a female body was found abandoned near a trash bin. There was semen still  inside her.."

"What does it have to do with Jungkook.."

"Jungkook's DNA matches the semen.."

It was as if Taehyung's world had flipped 180° with just a single sentence..

"Why will his DNA be found...he doesn't like women...he loved me...I loved..."

Taehyung's mind started to run fast trying to come up with a logical explanation for all this he was hearing...

"He had written his confession before he killed himself...it was too much of a shame and guilt and he couldn't bear it so he took his life..."

"That's not possible...my Jungkook would never do something like that, you are lying to me!!..."

"There is CCTV footage of him with the victim. There's no denying it.."

"No no you are lying....it can't be no.."

"I know how much you loved him but we ran a background check on him...he used to work as a male host in a bar before college...how could I let you marry a person with such a dark background... that's why when I found out Jimin loved you I told him to make that deal with you...he never wanted anything in exchange of saving me but I wanted to make sure you had a good and loving spouse if I ended up dying in that operation table...I never told you the truth because I knew you loved him so I wanted to keep his image on your mind as it was...he was already dead what's the point in ruining his face after that..."

Taehyung had gone still he wasn't even sure how to breathe...there was a dull ache in his heart.

"You treated Jimin like nothing your whole marriage when he didn't even know anything. It was me who hid all of these from both of you...all I did was to protect you. I am your mother, all I did was for you. I beg you son, hate your mother if you must but don't punish him. He is the most innocent one. I thought after you get married you'll warm up to the idea of him but I was wrong you still valued the dead over the living.... When Jimin woke up from his unconscious state that day, he wanted to cancel the wedding but it was too late. Jungkook was already dead so we told him that our family had arranged for Jungkook to go abroad and live a better life there."

Suddenly Taehyung started to feel claustrophobic..it was hard to breathe. His world came shattering and he didn't know why everything happened....