back to you

Park Jimin recovered quicker than expected, maybe it was his good immune system or his strong will to live again but within a month he was now able to sit up and use most of his upper body. Although he was still unable to walk and had to use a wheelchair his progress was wild and the doctors expected him to be up and walking within the next 6 months.

Even the relationship between him and Taehyung was blossoming new blooms every day. They started to visit a couple's therapist and even Hoseok had to admit that his brother looked happier than ever.

Jimin's condition was stable and he didn't need to be admitted in the hospital he only had to visit for physiotherapy every other day so he planned on moving back to Taehyung's home for the time being.

"Do you have any other questions for me?"

The doctor asked before he released Jimin from the hospital.

"I...when I flat-flatlined I think I had a dream...I dreamt of someone who is already dead...is it my imagination or...I don't really know what to believe..."

The doctor was a middle aged man who had experience for over 20 years...he had seen many cases and Jimin's case was exceptional...

"There are reports of people seeing things like you described after they flatlined but of course it is hard to tell if it's the reality or an imagination. When people die their brainwaves are similar to those who are dreaming so technically it's all your brain's way to protect you from the trauma your body is experiencing...if I say scientifically it's definitely your own brain's imagination but even we doctors believe in miracles and your case is... miraculous to say the least....so you can believe what your heart tell you to..."

This put Jimin into even deeper trouble..so does that mean his brain imagined everything...so that he doesn't feel the guilt anymore...or did he really see Jungkook. Even thinking about it now it seemed kind of ridiculous and hard to believe but he came back from the dead twice so he shouldn't find anything ridiculous anymore..

"Are you done?"

Taehyung poked his head inside after the doctor left.

"You must promise me.."

Jungkook's voice rang in his ears...no he was being ridiculous even if it's just his idiotic little brain's imagination he must fullfill his promise...and what's the harm anyways..

Jimin smiled at Taehyung and said..

"Ready as ever..."

Taehyung entered the room and pushed Jimin's wheelchair out.....to take him to his home.... their home....
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Congratulations on the release JJ...the movie was amazing..."

"JJ can you look this way we just have few questions."

"JJ a few questions..."

"JJ..."

Junghoon smile and waved towards the camera while ignoring the mics shoved into his face...his bodyguards helped him get into his car and as soon as the door closed his smile was replaced with a disgusted expression...

He has been utterly unhappy this few weeks... Mr. Lee who was his sponsor had a falling out with his wife and now he being ignored...

"Did the old geezer call?"

He asked Quill who sat on the driver's seat..

"Ahh what the fuck..I told him to get me that brand deal I even agreed to that threesome he's been dreaming of but now that oldie dares to ignore me..."

Quill keeps silent for a while probably thinking if he should mention what he just learnt...

"Boss I heard 'in the seom' is looking for a spokes person..."

Junghoon's eyebrows rose..and he stopped all his movements...

"Taehyung's new game?"

"Yes...he released it two months ago and it is very popular amongst teenagers... your manager called...they suggest you should apply for the position..."

Junghoon practically jumped up and down at the news...

"Oh oh...I am gonna do it...I am so gonna do it...that way I can finally meet Taehyung and get close to him....omg Quill you made me so happy...it's the best news I have heard the whole month..."

Quill gulped...he was happy that Junghoon seemed happy but even he, who was considered a non intectual person could see that Junghoon's obsession with Taehyung was a bit too much...

"I am gonna see Taehyung...we are gonna meet soon...and he will fall in love with me...than he will be mine..."

Junghoon sang in the backseat like a little toddler who was happy that his parents agreed to take him to McDonald's for dinner...

Quill didn't say anything and just focused on driving...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What are you up to...?"

Jimin wheeled himself into Taehyung's study where Taehyung sat with his glasses on reading some documents. As soon as he saw Jimin entering he smiled and put down his documents..

Jimin brought a tray filled with cookies...and the smell filled the room..

"Were you baking again?..you shouldn't exert yourself..."

"The nanny helped and I was bored I had to do something..."

Taehyung gave Jimin a guilty smile....he had been cooped up in his office almost the entire day but he had important work...his company had been busy.

"I am sorry I couldn't accompany you...I have been busy the whole day..."

Taehyung croched down so that he was eye level with Jimin...

"It's alright you are already doing too much...you haven't been to the company the entire week...I can't complain..."

"Of course you can...you have every right to complain...I am your husband..."

Taehyung cupped Jimin's face to emphasize his point. Taehyung stared at Jimin's face cupped in between his palms...his hands covered almost all of Jimin's face...Jimin looked so adorable and squishy, Taehyung couldn't help himself he pressed Jimin's cheeks together successfully squeezing Jimin's face. 

"Ahh don't do that..."

Jimin pouted...

"Cute"

Taehyung froze right after he said that and an awkward silence took over the room..

"Um um... cookies?"

Jimin said in an attempt to break the tension...

"Sure..."

The cookie was warm and it immediately melted in his mouth...

"How is it?"...

Jimin look expectingly towards Taehyung..

"It's amazing...did you have a taste...have one..."

Jimin's eyes twinkled at the compliment and he extended his hands to pick a cookie up to taste it but before he could...his breath got stuck in his throat...

Taehyung's lips were on his.. before he could even think Taehyung had already pried open his jaw and his tongue was inside Jimin's mouth...Jimin could taste the sweet cookies...it was really amazing..

Taehyung broke the kiss slowly... leaving Jimin craving for more...

"Amazing right.."

Jimin's cheeks flooded with red and he avoided Taehyung's eyes...

"The nanny called...I I..."

Without finishing the sentence he rushed out of the study...

Taehyung chuckled looking at the retreating figure..how did he not know that Jimin was this adorable before...