Task

mohabbat meñ nahīñ hai farq jiine aur marne

usī ko dekh kar jiite haiñ jis kāfir pe dam nikle...

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Priya was immersed in Mrs. Batra's kitchen. The menu of lunch for guests was colossal in itself. But it was a great distraction. Away from her miserable house.

In between she kept on looking at stairs in hope of catching sight of Shubham. Soon he came rushing in Kitchen to ensure everything was running smooth.

He was sweating profusely. "Everything alright?" He was panting.

Priya nodded in affirmation. He looked a little bit relieved. As soon as he started going outside, Priya asked "Bhai, Can you do me favour?"

Shubham looked back at her and then at his watch, "Yah sure. Tell me"

Priya brought out that perched Letter and handed over to him. It was enclosed in an envelope. She tried hard to look casual while doing so.

"What's this?" Shubham confused took the letter.

"Something to do with college. Complaint against college administration. Something to do with student union" Priya lied quickly and turned away. "Can you please pass it to Inspector Arjun"

Shubham got concerned. But he had known Priya since childhood. He knew she would have her reasons besides he didn't have time to discuss further. He slipped the Letter in his front pocket and nodded in affirmation.
Priya took sigh of relief.

One hours passed away so quickly. Mrs Batra has come multiple times in kitchen offering to help Priya but Priya returned her back to her place, "Aunty, please do your other preparations and cater to guests. Leave everything here on me. If you have to come here, why did you even called me?' Priya showed fake anger.

'You are so stubborn' Mrs Batra shook her head laughing, 'Bless you my child' she left from there defeated.

'Everything almost done.' Priya assured her from behind.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhay realised his vehicle stopped at destination. He has met this contractor through his previous work. Abhay had liked his work and was considering him to give complete project of this area on profit sharing basis.

Abhay considered himself an entrepreneur even though his means for achieving the resources often turned stained in bloodbaths. He never got anything easily. The more he wanted to achieve the more he found himself caught in unpleasant activities.

Whatever it takes...

He got out from the car and found Shubham Batra waiting outside his house welcoming him. He buttoned his formal yet stylish suit and took extended hand of Shubham greeting him.

"You shouldn't have taken so much pain. We could have kept this meeting at any restaurant" He looked around the area. "I am already going to work with you "

" We Almora people mix business with family." Shubham grinned, " Infact, we give personal touch to our business. I invited you so that you can have home cooked meal and meet my family as well. I hope you will like it. Please come inside."

Abhay entered the modest urban house. Wooden flooring was complementing the antique look of house. Things were placed with care. It was a two story house with maybe 4-5 rooms but very homely. They seated in drawing room of house.