JEALOUSY

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

sunā hai log use aañkh bhar ke dekhte haiñ,
so us ke shahr meñ kuchh din Thahar ke dekhte haiñ !

kahāniyāñ hī sahī sab bhulave hī sahī,
agar vo ḳhvāb hai to tābīr kar ke dekhte haiñ.....

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

As soon as the sensation of joint hit his brain, victory seemed very very close to Abhay. This day kept getting better and better. He had finally managed to break the backbone of his family's mining business. He has finally managed to buy the huge chunk of its shares on meager prices which is enough to ensure his seat on board of his family trust.

Today he also made sure he will finally be free from the case which held him trapped in this small town. He wanted to have the world and this town was too small for much to conquer.

'How's the substance bhaiya? I arranged it all the way from mountains.' Lalit boasted while rolling the cannabis joint.

'Perfect' Abhay had to appreciate the effort. It was hitting different today. Or maybe after many days he was happy. Whatever was the reason Abhay was enjoying the high.

'Today is totally your your lucky day, boss. We need a grand party.'

'ofcourse, call your boys too. You did a fine job afterall'

Lalit started grinning at his boss's approval 'What are you happy about most? Your confirmed board seat or the fact that the case no longer hangs on our back?'

Abhay kept his head on headrest of his lawn chair and stared at the star filled sky and gave it a thought.

What am I most happy about? 

The taste of her lips.. a voice came from back of his mind.

He didn't reply but a stupid smile crossed his face.
'what's the time now?' he asked instead.

'it's midnight already' Lalit stared at the watch hard  'midnight and something, I can't really tell. Fuck, I am getting high' and started laughing.

Abhay was looking at sky and stars seemed closer, closer enough to touch. He too started laughing. They laughed at this absurd reason till their stomach hurt. It was long since he laughed.

Silence dropped after few minutes in the ground. Lalit had rested his head between his knees. Abhay was still staring at stars lost in thought about how can merely touching someone be so intoxicating.

It was his first kiss. Although he had company of women before but It was always a transaction for him. He was too stubborn to kiss or show any kind of desire to another human being.

Although he kissed her in the heat of revenge, it's feel has stuck with him. He couldn't help but go back to that moment again and again. He drew the smoke from joint once more and his brain elevated even higher.

Suddenly a madness filled thought crossed his mind. What if this was not her first kiss...

Blood descended in his eyes.

What if Arjun already kissed her? What if he already touched her..

His blood started to boil at this thought. Just seconds before he was happy but now a demon was raising its head inside him like a serpent giving him poisonous ideas.

I am not virgin myself so why does her past matter? A feeble sane voice in his head tried to argue with demon.

What if she had kissed Arjun back.. the demon hissed.