SEARCHLIGHT

Yu Bhi Ik Baar To Hota Ki Samundar Bahta
Koi Ehasaas To Dariya Ke Ana Ka Hota..

Telephones were buzzing constantly. Files were scattered on the table. Officer Vijay Bisht was almost buried in those files.

Third murder! That too in this week only.

Seems like a wolf has entered into henhouse.

Officer Vijay picked his telephone reciever and instructed - 'Send Arjun Inside'

Few seconds after a young officer entered his chamber.
' Arjun, the case of city centre murder is yours. File the chargesheet and I want the culprit behind my goddamn lock-up.' Vijay was exhausted.

'Thank you Sir! You have shown trust on me with this case, I am excited. But I have a request, since it's my first case I would need your guidance.' Arjun spoke.

'Chin up young lad. Come to me anytime. The daring with which these killing happed point to a single source. The only common factor which I found among all three killings is - Rathor Mining Company. we have to get into the bottom of it. You just keep your focus on city centre murder first.'

'Jai Hind Sir!' Arjun passed a salute and came out of chamber feeling happy.

Arjun, 24, was young joiner of Police. He was from Delhi. Almora being his first posting location was close to his heart. He was a sweet guy who happened to come to Police career just to win a bet in college.

Sherlock Holmes was his childhood hero

Sherlock Holmes was his childhood hero. Now it's his time to imitate him.
Where's my Watson? he Chuckled in his mind

Case was very simple. A murder in broad daylight in front of crowd. Only problem was no witness came forward.

Cold wind was blowing in the old Mansion Hotel. Abhay was sitting on the chair in front of fire holding a cigarette between his fingers. Lilit was opening the Whiskey while others were over the barbecue.

 Lilit was opening the Whiskey while others were over the barbecue

'Bhaiya, just want to remind you about presidency election. I need your blessing.' Lalit passed him glass while he sat on ground.

'Why do you even want to involve in this useless election, here I have made you CEO of a mining company.' Abhay looked down on him.

' It's all your doing. I don't understand what you are even trying to do with this business. You are destroying your own company and creating a fake company with me as CEO.' Lalit was scratching his head.

Abhay smiled looking at horizon.

'Bhaiya, I just want to win this election. Atleast girls will be impressed. Who knows I too can make a sexy girlfriend.' he pleaded smiling with full teeth.

'Why ? don't I pay you enough to buy one' he growled.

'You won't understand.' Lalit said embarrassingly.

Abhay scoffed. He absolutely disregarded women. They were nothing but tool. A minor inconvenience for the sake of natural urges.

He finished his glass in one sip and got up. 'Focus on your task and take the money for your campaign.'

'Thank you Bhaiya' Lilit raised his glass as he watched him go to inside mansion.

Arjun's eyes were glued to his laptop. He had found a shop near crossroad which had CCTV camera. Although it was not pointing at the site unfortunately.
He decided to meet every witness who passed through that road at the time of incident.

I will get you whoever you are. Arjun muttered under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhay was sitting on sofa in his room a bit annoyed. He was looking at his watch again and again. Suddenly door of his room opened. A girl entered his room and shut the door behind. A seductive expression on her face.

He seemed to get more annoyed at this pretention He took a bundle of money and threw in front of her.

She smiled slyly ' are you that impatient?'
She removed her long coat showing off her extremely shot dress.

'I would do it free for you' She came near him to touch his face.

His face tightened and he held her hand.
With clenched teeth he asked ' What the fuck do you think you are doing?'

'Trying to love you' she was taken aback by his anger.

'Well get yourself down. Abhay Singh Rathore doesn't fuck whores.'

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
Author's Note
Thank you again for reading. I will try to update as fast as I can. Please leave a comment about the story or about how was your day. Would mean a world to this 'bathroom writer' 🐱. Life is too short to think too much. Just go with the flow. Love love love 💗💗💗
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀