Season 2: Through the Looking Glass Ruins

Start from the beginning

[Luz, with a blush, looks at her in complete adoration, unaware of the Blight twins behind her

[Luz, with a blush, looks at her in complete adoration, unaware of the Blight twins behind her.]

Edric and Emira: Hey, Luz.

Luz: Oh! [Chuckles.] Hey, Ed. Hey, Em. Picking up Amity?

Emira: Nah, looks like you got that covered. 

Edric: I'm looking for skincare tips. I have a date tonight.

Emira: Yeah, he needs all the help he can get after he accidentally texted a poem to their mom.

Edric: Please don't tell people that.

Amity: [Walking up to them.] Are they bothering you again?

Luz: Oh! [Steadily blushing.] No, I just came here to see you, and, uh, here you are. [Chuckles.]

[Amity is also blushing, and neither of them can look at the other.]

[Edric and Emira gasp, put two and two together, and share a smile

[Edric and Emira gasp, put two and two together, and share a smile.]

Emira: [Overacting.] Edric, your face, it's exploding with horrific pustules!

Edric: [Cooperating.] Oh, no... [Becoming genuinely worried.] Wait, is it really?

Emira: We have to fix it before your date or you'll get dumped!

Edric: What? I will?

Emira: [Annoyed.] Come on, Ed.

[Emira drags him away. Luz looks at Amity.]

Luz: I was actually wondering if you could help me find this book? [Hands her a notebook.] Hundreds of years ago, there was a human named Philip Wittebane living in Bonesborough. And he donated his diary to this library.

Amity: And this might tell you how to travel between realms, right?

Luz: Yes! My mom and Y/n's parents probably think we're missing right now. We have to get back to them as soon as possible. And since it's a diary, you can help me the same way you helped Y/n. I just don't know what part of the library I should look in.

Amity: Well, something this old would be kept in the Forbidden Stacks.

[Cut to the two of them standing in front of towering doors reading "The Forbidden Stacks."]

Luz: So, this is where you guys found Dracule's diary huh?

Amity: Only Malphas, the master librarian, is allowed in here.