"I said go home"

"I've never approved of women in pubs, but when they look like that" Kimber grinned, watching the blonde woman.

Delilah kept her head against the slightly open door, paying attention to the conversations.

"I dont like that barmaid" Francis sighed, sitting down. "Neither" Her daughter agreed. "I dont like how she looks at your father"

"You said you wanted men called Shelby" Tommy reminded him.

"You've got three of them"

Arthur continued pouring drinks whilst Thomas lit a cigarette, John staring at the other men.

"Right, i'd never heard of you then i did hear of you. Some little diddicoy razor gang so i thought to myself 'so what?'" He began. "But then you fuck me over so now you have my undivided attention"

"By the way which one am i talking to? Who's the boss"

"Well i'm the oldest" Arthur told him. He laughed. "Clearly"

"Are you laughing at my brother" John raised his eyebrows. "Right he's the oldest, you're the thickest" he pointed at the two.

"I'm told the boss is called Tommy and i'm guessing that's you, cause you're looking me up and down like i'm a fucking tart" he spat.

"I want to know what you want" Tommy nodded, staring into his eyes.

"There were suspicious betting patterns at Kempton Park" the other man stated. "A horse called Monaghan Boy"

Monaghan boy, the family's best horse.

"He won by a length twice then finished last. With three thousand pounds bet on him"

"Which one am i talking to?" Tommy mocked. "Which one of you is the boss"

"I am mr kimber's adviser and accountant" the man on the left stated. "And i'm the fucking boss. Okay right end of parley" Kimber stood.

"You fixed a race without my permission" he raised his voice. "You fucking Gypsy scum" Delilah's jaw tightened at the term.

He continued shouted, bragging about who he was and talking nonsense. Tommy chucked a bullet at him, his own name engraved in it.

He began telling him the story about the current feud with the Lee family which made Mr Kimber wait and listen.

Kimber threw a coin onto the floor.

"Pick it up Pikey"

She opened the door slightly, catching the eye of John who shook his head at her, telling her to stay where she was.

All three brothers stared at him. Tommy began kneeling, John standing. "Sit, sit down" Tommy said quietly, raising a hand to his brother.

Thomas picked it up from the floor. "For your ceiling" he said before exiting the pub. "Thank you, Mr Kimber" Thomas shouted as he walks out. "He's a fucking prick he is" John shook his head, downing the last of his whiskey.

-

"Are you armed?" Polly asked as Tommy joined her and Delilah in the betting den. Lilah looked up from the book. "No"

"Then i'll tell you"

"Do you want me to leave?" Lilah asked. Pol shook her head, "you deserve to know this as much as he does"

"Ada and Freddie Thorne were married today" Polly said, looking at Thomas. "They defied your orders and haven't left the city"

Tommy leaned over the table.

"I'll deal with it" Pol said. "Thomas, i'll deal with it"

"Where are they"

"Freddie's comrades have safe houses. Why do you want to know?"

"I want to send them flowers, why do you think"

Fucking flowers, as if Tommy Shelby is sending flowers to anyone.

"Would it be so bad if they stayed" Polly asked. "I promised id run Freddie out of town" he admitted. "Promised who?" Polly's eyes widened.

Polly then closed the doors, separating the betting den and the house, Delilah inside the den meaning she was no longer a part of the conversation. She sighed and walked down to Arthur's office.