Chapter 19

When we got back to his house, we weren't even inside before he had lifted me up by my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He was kissing me heavily and multitasking by opening the door at the same time. Once inside, he carried me directly to his room, closing the door behind him and laying me on his bed.

I quickly took off my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans which he took no time in sliding off me. I'd been prepared and was wearing a matching bra and panties set which Quil seemed to be appreciating greatly.

"Spirits, that's hot." Quil whispered as I reached forward, unbuttoning his shorts and sliding them down to his feet before standing up and gently pushing him down onto the bed. I stood in between his legs and he reached up, unclasping my bra easily.

The straps slid down my arms and I let it fall to the floor with the rest of our clothing. I didn't even feel the need to be shy in front of him because I trusted him with all my heart, not to mention he'd already seen me.

His fingers softly made their way down my sides before he hooked his thumbs into my panties and pulled them off as well.

I'd already decided that this time, I was going to be in charge. I liked when Embry was in charge with me, but I liked to be in charge with Quil who seemed to really enjoy it as well. It was a win/win/win situation and it worked for us.

I pushed Quil back to where he was laying on the bed. His excitement was very visible, and my body was aching from wanting it so bad. I crawled on top of him and positioned myself right above his member as he gulped in anticipation.

I didn't even need to worry about foreplay, I was excited enough as it was and I didn't want to wait any longer.

I reached down and held his shaft as I teased him by sliding back and forth across my slick entrance.

He threw his head back and whispered, "Please, Trina."

I couldn't help but comply with his request and carefully began to slide myself down onto him. It was still extremely tight as my body adjusted to him, but once he was completely inside of me, it felt glorious.

After a moment, I began to rock back and forth, assuming that was what I was supposed to do. He moaned at the feeling, obviously loving every second of it.

I leaned forward and grabbed his hands, holding them above his head as I continued moving against him. He began kissing my neck and down to my collarbone making me burst with pleasure.

I moved slowly up and down, almost to where I would come off but not quite. I could feel the echo of his emotions and the state of euphoria he was in made it clear to me that I was doing the right thing. I gradually started moving faster as I leaned down and starting kissing behind his ear and down to his neck.

"Fuck, Trina, keep going, I'm so close already. Cum with me, please dear gods, cum with me." He begged. I knew I would, I was close too.

As soon as I felt myself peak, I felt him follow directly after.

After a moment of pure bliss, I carefully slid off him and fell to his side.

We stayed like that, breathing hard, for who knows how long before Quil finally spoke.

"That was fucking amazing. I have no words." Quil told me.

"Quil Ateara speechless?" I giggled as I turned on my side to look at him.

"Only you would be able to do it, babe. Seriously though, you being the boss like that? I don't think I could ever get enough of it. I can't imagine it being like that with Embry." He mentioned, turning on his side to face me.